Mt. Pleasant @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

sounds like alot of winnin and crying talk some football good god /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I agree. To much respect between JB and MP to have a third party not willing to let a loss go!!! Hope both teams have a healthy week of practice with nobody getting hurt.

I am sure it could...but that is likely true of all high school programs...I will say this though...he has made MP a year in year out contender...and any coach who had Marco would feed him the ball a ton...too good of a player not to

You da man Jax!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt, I'd love to see the game. My wife informed me last night on the way home when I was talking about going to this game that my Mother had her Thanksgiving meal planned that night. I've got to see if I can convince her to move it. Can't afford to make MaMa mad, even at 40 years old, I still don't do that... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well if that is the case I am not going to count on seeing you at the game. Its all good though, the family thing is the more important. Either way if Mckenzie wins next week, I plan on making it out there for the semis regardless of who it is.....

I am thinking that this will be a very emotional game for both teams that have found themselves come so close to going to the State Title the past couple of years. I feel that both are excellent teams, and in this meeting I am going to pick Jo Byrns. This game could easily go either way, I think it will come down to who wants it more and who wins it in the trenches. Both teams have athletes that are dangerous with the ball in their hands and both are strong and physical up front on their offensive lines; look for another exciting matchup between these two teams.

Jo Byrns-28

Mt. Pleasant-24

I am thinking that this will be a very emotional game for both teams that have found themselves come so close to going to the State Title the past couple of years. I feel that both are excellent teams, and in this meeting I am going to pick Jo Byrns. This game could easily go either way, I think it will come down to who wants it more and who wins it in the trenches. Both teams have athletes that are dangerous with the ball in their hands and both are strong and physical up front on their offensive lines; look for another exciting matchup between these two teams.

Jo Byrns-28

Mt. Pleasant-24

I have seen both teams play. And yes both teams do have athletes that are dangerous. We played both teams, and going on that I will say that Jo Byrns has the better team. That is not taking anything away from MT. Pleasant.

All I can say is you better get ready for some fireworks from both teams. Being in region 5 I will have to be pulling for Jo Byrns. I will give a score later in the week...................... /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

I have seen both teams play. And yes both teams do have athletes that are dangerous. We played both teams, and going on that I will say that Jo Byrns has the better team. That is not taking anything away from MT. Pleasant.

All I can say is you better get ready for some fireworks from both teams. Being in region 5 I will have to be pulling for Jo Byrns. I will give a score later in the week...................... /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

It was nice meeting you and your son, last night, Fonzie. I really appreciate you guys making that long drive to show us some support. I'm sorry we didn't have a better outcome for you, but appreciate the support just the same. Hopefully we'll see you guys again Friday night..

It was nice meeting you and your son, last night, Fonzie. I really appreciate you guys making that long drive to show us some support. I'm sorry we didn't have a better outcome for you, but appreciate the support just the same. Hopefully we'll see you guys again Friday night..

We are planning on being there to yell for region 5............................ Me may just run into each other them.................... /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

It was nice to meet you too. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Jo Byrns-28

Mt. Pleasant-24

Great post, I totally agree except I think it will be MP, but both teams have been so close it will be a emotional battle. Saying that, the respect these two schools have for each other, I bet everyone will see a much cleaner game than Friday nights.