Dobyns Bennett

Tribefb

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waco,looking back on some earier post,someone said that we didn't even need a QB.Maybe next year the coaches will do as ''he'' wanted this year and just snap the ball to Chris.When you think about it,that will take the hardship out of having to make a pitch or keep it.Somebody may have solved the QB debate for the 2008 season.Wow,just put two tight ends in and some blocking backs .He may have solved the worry of having someone out wide to catch a pass as well.He said it,who needs a QB anyway,just snap it to Chris.It really doesn't sound like a bad ideal plowboy has.

Wow you finally said something thats makes sense there tribefb ,congrats. Quote that.

Exactly who is SC. My initials are JH. I don't care who knows who I am, my user name should say it all. And yes, I think if they go with Roop he will be a good QB. I also thought before this season started that Crawford would be a better fit this year at QB. Easy for me to Monday Morning QB after the season is over.

HMMMMM.........

I think I know who you are!

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Exactly who is SC. My initials are JH. I don't care who knows who I am, my user name should say it all. And yes, I think if they go with Roop he will be a good QB. I also thought before this season started that Crawford would be a better fit this year at QB. Easy for me to Monday Morning QB after the season is over.

Sorry Hinck,I have mistook you for someone else.Aren't your initials reversed?

Great job this year seniors! All year you showed class and the Indian tradition. Your heart and drive made this year succesful, hope to hear about some of you on Saturday's. Good luck in your future endeavors.

For next year, this goes against what everybody assumes, but from an adult insider who appears to be in the loop with the coaches and the Quarterback Club...Jordan Roop appears to be the quarterback for next year. I do not have much knowledge about players from the junior varsity, I know of a few players from the freshman team that might be included next year, but from last night's starting lineup, these are the positions to be filled:

Offense

QB

RB #32 Chris Sensabaugh (Fr.)

FB

TE #9 James Templeton (Jr.)

WR #10 Jamie Crawford (Jr.)

WR

RT

RG

C #67 Ryan Church (Jr.)

LG

LT

Included: #2 Justin Sylvester (Jr.), position for next year unknown, #45 Jordan Lawson (Jr.), will most likely be at fullback

Defense

DE #66 Zack Fleming (Jr.)

N

DE #65 Will Bateman (Jr.)

LB

LB

LB #47 Jason Michael (So.)

OLB

OLB

CB #2 Justin Sylvester (Jr.)

FS

CB

Punter #28 Joe Doran (Jr.)

Kicker #16 Craig Mitcham (Jr.)

Included: #45 Jordan Lawson (Jr.), #9 James Templeton (Jr.), and #8 Brad Hoover (Jr.) will most likely accompany Jason Michael in the linebacker spots.

Any help is appreciated.

I wouldn't put any names in any position . We had some kids that were just to little and weak playing in spots and to slow in others.Forget the fact that some kids were penciled in before the last spring practice.Make them all earn each position this year.We got hamered by a more physical team last week.We kept playing hind and seek until somebody said,we will run straight over the little LB's after we get past the offensive tackles that are worn out.I preached getting some depth on the entire team.We had nearly 100 kids at the end of the year,tell me why we couldn't have rested some more of them on special teams.Number 30{Will Wagner,a senior} was the most upsetting to me. He was a kid with great speed and made plays every time he was in the game on offense or defense.Why couldn't he have rested some people and played every down on the special teams.I think when the coaches line the kids up in the spring time and a few of the ''penciled in kids'' get planted into the ground unless they are running around the back door,it should give a good ideal that we better learn some more names and build some more depth at every position on the field.

I wouldn't put any names in any position . We had some kids that were just to little and weak playing in spots and to slow in others.Forget the fact that some kids were penciled in before the last spring practice.Make them all earn each position this year.We got hamered by a more physical team last week.We kept playing hind and seek until somebody said,we will run straight over the little LB's after we get past the offensive tackles that are worn out.I preached getting some depth on the entire team.We had nearly 100 kids at the end of the year,tell me why we couldn't have rested some more of them on special teams.Number 30{Will Wagner,a senior} was the most upsetting to me. He was a kid with great speed and made plays every time he was in the game on offense or defense.Why couldn't he have rested some people and played every down on the special teams.I think when the coaches line the kids up in the spring time and a few of the ''penciled in kids'' get planted into the ground unless they are running around the back door,it should give a good ideal that we better learn some more names and build some more depth at every position on the field.

Name your dream starting line up for next year (using only those kids who are actually on the team - no fantasy players). We'll see how well you do.

Name your dream starting line up for next year (using only those kids who are actually on the team - no fantasy players). We'll see how well you do.

Easy enough,here is what I'd do. Starting at center will be the kid that can snap the ball the best and block the best until the ref blows the whistle.We will find out who can do that during spring and fall practice.If the kid doesn't get it done during the first game or at any time,make a change and compete for that position the next week while building depth during the year.Starting at guard,tackle,end and so on,each position should be earned and depth built all year long.Don't just put 15 kids out there that may be your best athletes or not and run them into the ground.Ok,that was to easy and I have an example.One of the best Linebackers we had on the team never played A down at linebacker.Can anyone name him? I'll give the answer later on today if nobody knows the 100 plus players that well.

Great job this year seniors! All year you showed class and the Indian tradition. Your heart and drive made this year succesful, hope to hear about some of you on Saturday's. Good luck in your future endeavors.

For next year, this goes against what everybody assumes, but from an adult insider who appears to be in the loop with the coaches and the Quarterback Club...Jordan Roop appears to be the quarterback for next year. I do not have much knowledge about players from the junior varsity, I know of a few players from the freshman team that might be included next year, but from last night's starting lineup, these are the positions to be filled:

Offense

QB

RB #32 Chris Sensabaugh (Fr.)

FB

TE #9 James Templeton (Jr.)

WR #10 Jamie Crawford (Jr.)

WR

RT

RG

C #67 Ryan Church (Jr.)

LG

LT

Included: #2 Justin Sylvester (Jr.), position for next year unknown, #45 Jordan Lawson (Jr.), will most likely be at fullback

Defense

DE #66 Zack Fleming (Jr.)

N

DE #65 Will Bateman (Jr.)

LB

LB

LB #47 Jason Michael (So.)

OLB

OLB

CB #2 Justin Sylvester (Jr.)

FS

CB

Punter #28 Joe Doran (Jr.)

Kicker #16 Craig Mitcham (Jr.)

Included: #45 Jordan Lawson (Jr.), #9 James Templeton (Jr.), and #8 Brad Hoover (Jr.) will most likely accompany Jason Michael in the linebacker spots.

Any help is appreciated.

What happened to the Crawford kid at QB?

Who are these inside sources trictiessportsfan? Jamie paid his dues this past year and he deserves to atleast get a shot at starting QB, what was the JV record this yr? It was 6-0 with Jamie QB and without his main weapon slyvester playin because he was up on the varsity. Next yr is gonna be a total different and exciting type of offense with sensabough,slyvester, and crawford in the backfield. Throw in #45 lawson at FB and #97 edwards and templeton at TE. I expect us to run an offense like faragut ran fri night with playaction rollouts and bootlegs to get crawford on the run then we will go to our run it down your throat style with the power I #32 sensabough behind #45 lawson. I'd say we will be picked to win the Big East.

Easy enough,here is what I'd do. Starting at center will be the kid that can snap the ball the best and block the best until the ref blows the whistle.We will find out who can do that during spring and fall practice.If the kid doesn't get it done during the first game or at any time,make a change and compete for that position the next week while building depth during the year.Starting at guard,tackle,end and so on,each position should be earned and depth built all year long.Don't just put 15 kids out there that may be your best athletes or not and run them into the ground.Ok,that was to easy and I have an example.One of the best Linebackers we had on the team never played A down at linebacker.Can anyone name him? I'll give the answer later on today if nobody knows the 100 plus players that well.

OK it's been a good five hours and the player that was moved to the offensive line and was not even on a depth chart at linebacker or defensive end to start this year off is your answer.After asking to play anywhere on the defense he became one of the most valuable players on our defense this year and could have been making plays at one of our weakest points on the field.You might not have seen a lot of big write ups or heard his name on the radio with great excitment,but "Will Bateman" is your answer.Will Bateman is a warior and a great kid from a great family.