The Trojan-Spartan Battle

Trojantackle78

I agree. you guys played great. good sportsmanship all around. i was kinda expecting a dirty game...but i was suprised. congrats on this year and the previous years as well. good luck in the future. if it was WS that won, i would cheer for you guys all the way.

I want to congratulate Millington for a fine performance tonight! What I saw was a team that made very few mistakes, and had speed, speed, and more speed! I don't see Independance offering you any serious threat. I strongly suspect the Trojans will be in Murfreesboro, and ya'll better bring the championship to the west side of the state. The game was a clean game, and nothing controversial came up at all. Millington deserved the win!

For White Station, we had some things to feel good about in spite of the score. We did gain 425 yds (Millington had 513 yds) and we never quit. We've had a great season, and there's alot of teams out there that would love to have the kind of season the Spartans had!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic