CPA falls to Livingston 82-46

believeme

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CPA was defeated by another AA school that has no seniors by 36? Any footnotes?

There is a spring in Overton Co. where they get their water. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

All the girls are pretty(the best play basketball) and most of the boys end up (Drs or Lawyers).

There is a spring in Overton Co. where they get their water. All the girls are pretty(the best play basketball) and most of the boys end up (Drs or Lawyers).I missed something....

There is a spring in Overton Co. where they get their water. All the girls are pretty(the best play basketball) and most of the boys end up (Drs or Lawyers).

huh?

CPA is WAAYY Overrated. The preseason polls that had them number 2 in the district had not seen them play beforehand. Don't get me wrong, LA always has a great team. Neither the victor nor the margin of defeat surprised me. If LA had only won by single digits, that would have surprised me. People have drunk the Drew Maddox Kool-Aid and think that he can change everything from the Bowling Team to the Football Team and everything in between, including Girls Basketball at CPA.

CPA is WAAYY Overrated. The preseason polls that had them number 2 in the district had not seen them play beforehand. Don't get me wrong, LA always has a great team. Neither the victor nor the margin of defeat surprised me. If LA had only won by single digits, that would have surprised me. People have drunk the Drew Maddox Kool-Aid and think that he can change everything from the Bowling Team to the Football Team and everything in between, including Girls Basketball at CPA.

The Tennessean's girls basketball preview was lazy journalism.