Lewis county future

Stat_pack1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many seniors does LCHS lose off this year? What type of players are coming up to replace them. Is the talent level still there?

lewis co lost 9 Seniors i think..yes i think the talent level is still there for the next 3 years than after that lewis co may struggle for awhile..the only thing that lewis co may hav a lot of trouble at next year is at the MLB position cause #55 DAKOTA CREWS (mr.football finalist) and another great player #27 CHUCK DODSON r gone now. and they hav nutting but youth at that pos. but i think next year could be another good season or even better.. GO PANTHERS

Well the Chances for the Panthers of LC and the LIOns of Camden were shot out from under us guys. But LC you guys had a good year, and I beleive yall will be back to your winning usuall ways. I hope the best for all of yall's graduating class, and hope they are able to make their dreams a reality. Good LUck to LC next year from a Camden fan.

lewis co lost 9 Seniors i think..yes i think the talent level is still there for the next 3 years than after that lewis co may struggle for awhile..the only thing that lewis co may hav a lot of trouble at next year is at the MLB position cause #55 DAKOTA CREWS (mr.football finalist) and another great player #27 CHUCK DODSON r gone now. and they hav nutting but youth at that pos. but i think next year could be another good season or even better.. GO PANTHERS

Appreciate the info. How many jrs were starters this year? Whats the talent level from the sophmore class, any of them be able to fill in some of the voids from the lost?

Well the Chances for the Panthers of LC and the LIOns of Camden were shot out from under us guys. But LC you guys had a good year, and I beleive yall will be back to your winning usuall ways. I hope the best for all of yall's graduating class, and hope they are able to make their dreams a reality. Good LUck to LC next year from a Camden fan.

I know the LCHS fans and players were looking forward to a game between these two schools. Congrads on your region Championship. As I said before those seniors did nothing except make Camden a respected and talented team. Camden and LCHS has had some awesome games over the past......maybe as they say "wait till next year".

LCHS stumbled in the playoff, I think alittle of the problem was they had already beat Hickman once and maybe didn't get up enough for the next one and Hickman was motivated by the lost and the revenge card. Your young men certainly did everything in there power to meet LCHS. What an awesome effort your fellows put forth against GP. I know camden was an underdog.....but what a all out effort!

Have a good one!

the starting jrs we are getting back are Fs #5 kane crowell Cb#36 andrew lawson olb#4 jake tenison And we got the whoel d-line back which includes #72willie frazier(jr) #51 Mason sharp(jr) #74 shane greve(jr) and #25 Nathan couch(so),and i also wonder what talent is coming up out of the sophmore class this year,i know our d-end n-couch is coming back outta the sophmore group.any other talent they will be using this year out of that group,anyone know?

Tough luck guys. I would have liked to see you play in week 15. It's tough to get there, if it was easy everyone would do it. I'm sure making the second round wasn't your ultimate goal but it is still a heck of an accomplishment. Just think of all the teams that would have loved to make it that far. Be proud of your winning tradition.

You need to stay loyal GG, even after the lose. This game could have easily went either way and we could (as in the past) be playing in the 3rd round.

Hickman played well I will give them that but fact is we are still at the house.I love you,BP and coach Sharp too.We just cant get over the hump.If the guys would have played first half like they did second half we would be playing this week easily.I guess all I can say is same thing I say every year around this time"maybe next year."

the starting jrs we are getting back are Fs #5 kane crowell Cb#36 andrew lawson olb#4 jake tenison And we got the whoel d-line back which includes #72willie frazier(jr) #51 Mason sharp(jr) #74 shane greve(jr) and #25 Nathan couch(so),and i also wonder what talent is coming up out of the sophmore class this year,i know our d-end n-couch is coming back outta the sophmore group.any other talent they will be using this year out of that group,anyone know?

As for the sophomores,there is #77Paxson Spears ©/(DT),He's an absolute monster,#22Caleb Sherman(HB)(OLB), very quick , but could use some work on his vision,#53 Caled Fiechtinger(G)(DE),not the fastest,but has great technique,#88Josh Trull,(TE)/(DE),EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT,and pretty strong,#13Austin Jones(FB)(OLB)a monster when running the ball,and #65Tyler Hinson(MLB)(G),pretty good at the MLB position,LOVES to hit, which is key at this position and if im not mistaken is next in line along with Colton Mathis for the starting role,to fill in for Chuck Dodson,and Dakota "KO-KO" Crews.Looks promising! If im leaving anyone out,someone post and let me know.