Best game in Middle Tennessee

mikey65

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WC/Smyrna and Indy/Franklin should both be great games. I will probably be heading to the WC game myself.Wilson Central/Smyrna and Indy/Franklin should both be great games, you can't go wrong with either of them. I think the winners of these two will meet in the state championship.

yeah if your in williamson county and a football fan you should be attending the indy/franklin game. the stadium is going to be packed and the game is going to be intense.

Wilson Central at Smyrna

Franklin at Independence

Maplewood at Hillsboro

Pearl Cohn at White House

Bolivar Central at David Lipscomb

Hickman Co. at Goodpasture

Gordonsville at South Pittsburg

MBA vs Brentwood Academy

YOU REALLY CAN'T GO WRONG WITH ATTENDING ANY OF THESE GAMES!!!! THANKSGIVING WEEKEND & THE QUARTERFINALS IS WHAT REALLY MAKES HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL WORTHWHILE IN THE HEAT OF AUGUST DURING ALL OF THOSE 100 DEGREE DAYS. THIS IS EVERY STUDENT ATHLETE'S DREAM TO PLAY ON A WEEKEND LIKE THIS WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF PLAYING FOR A STATE TITLE STILL UP FOR GRABS & WHO KNOWS THERE MAY EVEN BE A POSSIBILITY OF FLURRIES TO ADD TO THE PLAYOFF ENVIRONMENT THIS WEEKEND /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />