otherside21

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maplewood - 24

Hillsboro - 17

Whats wrong with you man?

This is the rematch ....everything that worked that first game for Hillsboro ..is not going to work this time.

ask Clarksville ..it just didnt work.

its a new day new ball game.

based on your logic, hillsboro should not have a how many game winning streak against maplewood?

come on now boski, you can't have it both ways

Maplewood - 24

Hillsboro - 17

This is the rematch ....everything that worked that first game for Hillsboro ..is not going to work this time.

and a new loss for Maplewood, at the hands of hillsboro yet again.....

based on your logic, hillsboro should not have a how many game winning streak against maplewood?

come on now boski, you can't have it both ways

You guys are a bunch of bandwagoners! Hillsboro has a good team and all ..but you think a winning streak is a guaranteed win right? and Maryville has how many state titles in the last 5 years? now thats a streak, So if you base football on streaks then you might as well just give Maryville another title and dont bother playing ..to me streaks mean nothing ..its the game thats to be played on the field that counts ..and sometimes ..the team that is supposed to win loses .. and lots of times the team that is supposed to win does win ..this time that team is Maplewood .. you think these Maplewood guys are going to come out and lay down ... you're dead wrong, its win or go home you leave everything out on the field.. and if you look at that last game it was 2 plays " the prayer and the fake punt " that won it for hillsboro.. thats it!! and those plays both came out of desperation they had to try something they were in a hole or trying not to get back in one and unfortunately for Maplewood they worked but its going to take alot more than that this time.

Maplewood - 24

Hillsboro - 17

If Maplewood couldn't stop them the first time, what makes you possibly think they can stop it the second time around? Good luck to both teams.

Do you hear the Big Red Horns ringing loud in teh west???????????

Come on guys, we willl be waiting /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

you need to be worrying about Melrose who's bringing 6 shutouts to you guys.. they didnt make it this far by luck ..those big red horns are going to start sounding like bells .. knockout bells!! ding ding! its over!!

Heck im taking Melrose over you guys.

Melrose - 22

Henry Co. - 12