Maplewood @ Hillsboro

otherside21

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this oughtta be a great one. i expect maplewood to bring a lot of intensity but i dont see them winning this game. hillsboro is playing outstanding football right now. i expect a similar score as the first game... 27-14 ish.

i dont kno os21. i see maplewood throwing the ball on hillsboro this time. thats the only way the winner will be desided in this game. the team that has the most success in the air comes out on top. and like always, im going for tha wood. if maplewood stop gordon they win, cause the kid never looks for his other recievers.

we all kno that maplewoods quarterback, chris simpson, is the truth! and looking for him to lead themm to there victory. he breaks takles, get the ball were it needs to be, and will also break a defense down to its weakest point, aint that right clarksville? lol just playin.

mhs 24

hhs 13

lets go wood.

p.s. we bringing a crowd this time

its best to go to mapquest and put in your address and hillsboro address to get the best way

I'm aware of the internet mapping sites, but they don't always give you the 'BEST' way to get there ... and in some instances, they will give you the wrong directions. Anyway, if there is anybody who can give me some good directions, I will appreciate it.