Gordonsville vs. Clay County

Stark1

Duh,they are still in the state playoffs.

Easy Muffin, he is from Clay Co. I dunno if they know what the state playoffs are. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> jk jk. I knwo they have had some good football teams before. G-ville will have to play good to win. But they can do it. Good luck Tigers and Tigerettes!

Easy Muffin, he is from Clay Co. I dunno if they know what the state playoffs are. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> jk jk. I knwo they have had some good football teams before. G-ville will have to play good to win. But they can do it. Good luck Tigers and Tigerettes!

Hey z king of D swing oka for your info...the football team here in Clay county put there hearts & soul into football and I am not a boy.. I am a girl k? And that game last night against G-ville was awesome seeing them G-ville girls get beat HA!!

CLAY COUNTY BULLDAWGS!!!

Hey z king of D swing oka for your info...the football team here in Clay county put there hearts & soul into football and I am not a boy.. I am a girl k? And that game last night against G-ville was awesome seeing them G-ville girls get beat HA!!

CLAY COUNTY BULLDAWGS!!!

I never said they didn't. I was just making a joke, didn't mean to hit a nerve there. Seeing what G-ville girls get beat? What are you talking about? Right now your Lady Bulldogs are getting beat by 20 @ the end of the third quarter by those G-ville girls so HA!!! Sorry, cant really tell by looking at a computer screen if you are a girl or not. And I don't care enough to go look at your profile.