Marion County

DelTavian

Personally I dont think you have to play football to be a great schollar of the Game.. if you had to play to know the game im sure the stands would be empty on fridays sat's and sunday's......AND this i know for a fact... i know many players that were great athlete's that sat on the sidelines on friday night's because they didnt have a popular dad or mom or had money.. More so back in the day than now though.... Today there is so much pressure to win, Coach's will pull out all the stop's to win.... No matter what Coach marion cnty Get's if you guys dont let your Admin's know your behind him and it takes a few years to build back a team that you Once had .. If ever.. Lets face it there wont ever ever be Ken Colquette at Jasper again... so when some people get that out of there head's I believe Jasper can go on and win.. I actually thought they looked pretty good vs Spitt.... 1 get you a coach.. 2 leave him alone for 5 years atleast.. stop whining if he loose's his first cpl year's give him time.. In my opinion and its just that you just let a good Coach Go.....!!!

OLD PIRATE SAYS, Geno, there is a great difference in being a good-great athlete and a good football player. Some good athletes simply never get the proper mind set to become good football players.

OP thinks you should make a thread on this subject and hopefully you will come to realize how silly this post is. Sorry, jasper fans. Geno, please make your list and let us all see how some poor little boy was kept on the sidelines for reasons you named.

OP just couldn't let this go without a response.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have nothing good to say ever, except "bring KC back", "that will solve all your problems". Shut it dude,nobody cares what you think!!!!!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

I told the truth, the guy did take a job in Georgia. How is that saying something bad. By the way I don't care what you think. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Any new or developing news on the horizon with the coaching search?

The only thing any of you need to know is Boeck is your next coach. It's been in the works since the beginning. He's already fixing up the locker room, weight room, etc. the way he wants it. Welcome to some more losing cause that's what it's going to bring you. More dessert for the Pirates! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Good luck with your offensive line. You'll need it!

The only thing any of you need to know is Boeck is your next coach. It's been in the works since the beginning. He's already fixing up the locker room, weight room, etc. the way he wants it. Welcome to some more losing cause that's what it's going to bring you. More dessert for the Pirates! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Good luck with your offensive line. You'll need it!

Good Luck to coach Boeck. Hope he does a good job. Also hope Coach Evans lands a good job as well. He is a quality person and will do well in the future. When was the decision made concerning Boeck.

Get Bent Dude! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> The last time I heard, Boeck groomed those SP lineman. And I'd talk about a team that needs

help with a line. SP ain't got any coming back except one. Seems to me you have something personal going on. Don't think SP going to be world beaters next year. So it might be desert for MARION. Good luck with your OLine you'll really need it.

Get Bent Dude! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> The last time I heard, Boeck groomed those SP lineman. And I'd talk about a team that needs

help with a line. SP ain't got any coming back except one. Seems to me you have something personal going on. Don't think SP going to be world beaters next year. So it might be desert for MARION. Good luck with your OLine you'll really need it.

DHP, u take this stuff prety seriously, maybe u need to chill. Is beck the new coach for sure? the line at pitt did do good this year witout beck their. just thoughts.

DHP, u take this stuff prety seriously, maybe u need to chill. Is beck the new coach for sure? the line at pitt did do good this year witout beck their. just thoughts.

Yeah, when it comes to Marion County Football, and all Marion County sports I do take it to heart. And I do take it seriously. I don't know who the head coach is going to be, and it wont be announced till after Christmas. But you better believe, I'll back whoever it is. I take pride in my Warriors, and I, like the rest of true fans, are ready for it take off in a positive way. Yeah, there have been improvements to the field house over the last couple of weeks, and yes, Boeck has been in charge of it. For the simple fact he is the AD. Some things just had to be done. Just because there was work being done doesn't mean he is automatically the head coach. He is the AD, and the last time I checked, the AD was over all athletics! So before you go bashing circumstances, or making assumptions, think about what you say. This message is aimed at Angry Pirate, and Toad Frog. Where ye at Living Legend?

I told the truth, the guy did take a job in Georgia. How is that saying something bad. By the way I don't care what you think. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I shouldn't have been so rude towards you. Please forgive me. Tis the season. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Didn't Boeck start the new weight program at south pitt before he left?? I had heard that he did. Seems like you guys ought to be praising him instead of bashing him since yall were much more physical this year!!

Didn't Boeck start the new weight program at south pitt before he left?? I had heard that he did. Seems like you guys ought to be praising him instead of bashing him since yall were much more physical this year!!

That's what I'm trying to get across to this nugget(Angry Pirate) but he doesn't listen. I talked to SPs best lineman at Main street fitness Monday(Garret,75 I think thats his number) and he said Boeck was the reason they were so physical and strong going into this year.

Yeah, when it comes to Marion County Football, and all Marion County sports I do take it to heart. And I do take it seriously. I don't know who the head coach is going to be, and it wont be announced till after Christmas. But you better believe, I'll back whoever it is. I take pride in my Warriors, and I, like the rest of true fans, are ready for it take off in a positive way. Yeah, there have been improvements to the field house over the last couple of weeks, and yes, Boeck has been in charge of it. For the simple fact he is the AD. Some things just had to be done. Just because there was work being done doesn't mean he is automatically the head coach. He is the AD, and the last time I checked, the AD was over all athletics! So before you go bashing circumstances, or making assumptions, think about what you say. This message is aimed at Angry Pirate, and Toad Frog. Where ye at Living Legend?

Now why would a Legend like yourself bring me into this conversation. It sounds like to be that you (Mr. Hard) and this Mr. AngryPirate are the ones having issues with one another. I may have a solution for you though. I think Mr. Hard already knows what the answer to this solution could include.

I can't say anything about the weight program because I don't know who got that thing going. I would assume that it has been going strong for a pretty long time though. I would think most good programs get after it pretty good in the off season.

One more thing Mr. Hard. Please refer to me as Mr. Legend. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />