HUNTINGDON -

H-TOWN POSSY

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that would hurt H-Town bad. I hope its not true.

I would like to send out an invite to all the Huntingdon fans, come to Milan Friday night and help us root for The Tide!

(And try to guess when the clock will malfunction!)

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> How ironic! A Trenton fan talking about clock malfunctions.... Hahahaha.....

Wow that would hurt H-Town bad. I hope its not true.

I would like to send out an invite to all the Huntingdon fans, come to Milan Friday night and help us root for The Tide!

(And try to guess when the clock will malfunction!)

I DONT THINK IT WOULD HURT AT ALL , H-TOWN WOULD GET A QUALITY REPLACEMENT SOMEBODY LIKE--I DONT KNOW MAYBE -- ERIC SWENSON --MAYBE EVEN--PA PRATT

I DONT THINK IT WOULD HURT AT ALL , H-TOWN WOULD GET A QUALITY REPLACEMENT SOMEBODY LIKE--I DONT KNOW MAYBE -- ERIC SWENSON --MAYBE EVEN--PA PRATT

Not Eric Swenson. Hickman will be loaded again next year. He'll be there at least one more season, and then he may leave for a bigger job than 2A Huntingdon. The offers will be there. Sorry H-TOWN POSSY.

Pratt???? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .....you are a funny funny kid. With H-Town moving to small ball in 2009 I don't think any big name coaches will be lining up for the job /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="