Bolivar vs Dyer County 11/24/07

StayStrong

Dyer Co. played some really good basketball today, I have to give it up to them. Blake only took 1 or 2 shots in the second half, but C.J. and #2 (I forget his name) took over for DC down the stretch. I was surprised that Bolivar didn't feed Rhodes the ball more. He was money when he got his hands on it and DC didn't have an answer for him.

Reeves was a little off this game, but man...that kid has had to have grown 4 inches since last season. If he can get back to shooting the ball like he did last year, Bolivar will be better than expected.

CJ does a real good job holding it together under pressure. Really wish I could have been there. How was the rebounding and fouls? They were weak on the rebounding against Cov.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a orange shirt waiting for ya!!!!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Ya know orange looks good on about everyone(so don't be worried if you are afraid it's not your color) Man for a TEAM that HAS NO SHOOTERS they seemed to have gotten the job done. Couldn't go today! Had to watch the Vols.....been a GREAT day in DC today /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> 3 players over 20....not bad SHOOTING

Lol.Congratulations on the win.I dont think i want that orange shirt,i stick to the PURPLE and GOLD.I was going to the game,but sumthing came up with the person that was riding with me and i didnt want to go by myself.I went and watched Dyersburg and Culleoka over at the Martin Thanksgiving Classic.

Lol.Congratulations on the win.I dont think i want that orange shirt,i stick to the PURPLE and GOLD.I was going to the game,but sumthing came up with the person that was riding with me and i didnt want to go by myself.I went and watched Dyersburg and Culleoka over at the Martin Thanksgiving Classic.

Just razzing you...figured you had a sense of humor /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> How did Dyersburg do??

Just razzing you...figured you had a sense of humor /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> How did Dyersburg do??

They lost by i think 8 pts.Their football guys are not in sync yet,but they led by 4 points in the 4th quarter.Thought Vic played a good game.I still think that Dyersburg is going to finish 3rd or 4th.I think that Martin will finish 2nd behind Dyer Co.Dyersburg dont have no shooters and their ball handling when you pressure them is very shaky.Martin has a freshman name Lloyd that is number 12 that dont play like a freshman.He had 24 against USJ last nite and probably around 20 tonite.He is going to be a real good one.He can shoot the 3,drive,and is a very good defender.

CJ does a real good job holding it together under pressure.

Must not run in the family because I think that was his brother that got kicked out of the gym today. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Must not run in the family because I think that was his brother that got kicked out of the gym today. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

OMG!!! What happened.....or do I want to know? Oh well, CJ is on the court not his brother /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

They lost by i think 8 pts.Their football guys are not in sync yet,but they led by 4 points in the 4th quarter.Thought Vic played a good game.I still think that Dyersburg is going to finish 3rd or 4th.I think that Martin will finish 2nd behind Dyer Co.Dyersburg dont have no shooters and their ball handling when you pressure them is very shaky.Martin has a freshman name Lloyd that is number 12 that dont play like a freshman.He had 24 against USJ last nite and probably around 20 tonite.He is going to be a real good one.He can shoot the 3,drive,and is a very good defender.

Kinda wondered why no one from D-burg has posted anything about their games...now I know!!! Like you said though, the season is young!! Lot of things can happen between now and Feb.

OMG!!! What happened.....or do I want to know? Oh well, CJ is on the court not his brother /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

He just didn't agree with the refs letting some fouls go. I kind of see his point, but you have to know how to conduct yourself at a high school ballgame and he did not.

To make a long story short, there was one ref that couldn't keep up with the super fast pace of the game. He got in his ear, and that was that.

He just didn't agree with the refs letting some fouls go. I kind of see his point, but you have to know how to conduct yourself at a high school ballgame and he did not.

To make a long story short, there was one ref that couldn't kept up with the super fast pace of the game. He got in his ear, and that was that.

Yeah, I have been frustrated at many a game, but like you said, you have to conduct yourself in an appropriate manner. Now at home watching sports from the couch is a WHOLE DIFF. STORY!!!!!!!!!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />