Alcoa vs DCA

Tornado89

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats actually Championship Saturday after they whip Goodpasture for the Gold Ball. By the way, do you Alcoa folks get Comcast? You can watch it if you do /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The game is on Friday, and don't bet the farm on Goodpasture making the trip. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

When did Pistol creek become a river? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

BC, up untill this weak Pistull Creik looked like a ditch with jest a little trickell. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Alcoa in this one /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The only true dog pound, is the one in Cleveland, Ohio, home of the Cleveland Browns. This is where football began, that why I laugh, when I hear how high Maryville is ranked, there are a half dozen teams in the Cleveland area, that would eat them for breakfast. Oh yeah, this a DCA and Alcoa post. but like I said, hearing how good Alcoa is, over and over and over is pretty boring. If DCA loses, we can pat our guys on the back and congratulate them for a great season, BUT if Alcoa loses, how are all you homers going to handle that? I know, you are saying it can't happen,But, what if it does? think about it! You will get on here in unbelief, talking about how bad they played, and DCA was just lucky, if only this or that had happened. We we will just shrug our shoulders and say, great year guys, congratulate Alcoa, but what will you say when super team gets beat? Go Wildcats /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

if dca has any recruits in the shadows,better bring them out because you havent played anyone in the class with alcoa ask whitehouse. all schools that you pay tuition should be 11a. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well first of all all of the kids that are playing for DCA this year have been there from 1st grade on. So if you are saying that DCA pays for their athletes to go to school you have lost your mind. And if you feel that private schools should be in 11a where should open zoned schools be playing?

I am a little surprised how confident DCA's fans are. Sounds like they have a very good team. It will be interesting to see how long they hang in there. I may be wrong, but I don't think they quite know the caliber of the teams that Alcoa has run over.

Believe me my friend they know exactly how good Alcoa is and that DCA will definitely be the underdog. But you have to still be hopeful and determined to get it done and DCA is very capable of the issuing the upset Friday if they take care of the ball and a couple of things go their way. But DCA has huge respect for the tornadoes. Good luck to DCA.

Ive already cllaed this game , but just lemme say a few words

Mann Chest!

and if u dont go to alcoa or keep up with the slang

Mann chest AKA Randall CObb

Whats does DCA have to stop him?

Heart. They have over achieved all year if you ask me and its because their Seniors have miles and miles of heart. They play for 48 minutes each and every week. They may not be the fastest or the strongest but they play excellent technique. They play together as one and with more heart than any other team they have played this year. GO DCA!

The only true dog pound, is the one in Cleveland, Ohio, home of the Cleveland Browns. This is where football began, that why I laugh, when I hear how high Maryville is ranked, there are a half dozen teams in the Cleveland area, that would eat them for breakfast. Oh yeah, this a DCA and Alcoa post. but like I said, hearing how good Alcoa is, over and over and over is pretty boring. If DCA loses, we can pat our guys on the back and congratulate them for a great season, BUT if Alcoa loses, how are all you homers going to handle that? I know, you are saying it can't happen,But, what if it does? think about it! You will get on here in unbelief, talking about how bad they played, and DCA was just lucky, if only this or that had happened. We we will just shrug our shoulders and say, great year guys, congratulate Alcoa, but what will you say when super team gets beat? Go Wildcats /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't think anyone thinks that it (Alcoa losing) can't happen. It fact most of us (Alcoa fans) have said all year long that if any 2A team was going to beat them then this is the year to do it. I'll go a little further and say that some us thought that if Alcoa were to lose, it would be at about this point in the playoffs-not saying that we thought that DCA would be our opponent. With that said-do we think that Alcoa "will" lose...no.

Alcoa by 14

Let's go Tornadoes /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't think anyone thinks that it (Alcoa losing) can't happen. It fact most of us (Alcoa fans) have said all year long that if any 2A team was going to beat them then this is the year to do it. I'll go a little further and say that some us thought that if Alcoa were to lose, it would be at about this point in the playoffs-not saying that we thought that DCA would be our opponent. With that said-do we think that Alcoa "will" lose...no.

Alcoa by 14

Let's go Tornadoes /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just stiring the pot, of course you don't expect to lose, and we don't expect to either, but the players will settle it friday night. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />