Alcoa vs DCA

Tornado89

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TO YOU ALCOA FANS NO MATTER WHAT OTHERS SAY YOU GUY HAVE TALKED WITH CLASS ALL WEEK AND MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT. THIS DCA FAN DOESNT THINK YOU GUYS ARE COCKY, JUST CONFIDENT IN YOUR TEAM'S ABILITY AND DRIVE AS YOU SHOULD BE, YOUR TRACK RECORD UP UNTIL NOW IS REMARKABLE. I JUST FEEL DCA WILL BE THE TEAM TO TEST YOU AND WITH GOD WILLING MAYBE THEY COME OUT WITH A HUGE WIN. GO CATS!

You all (DCA fans) have been a class act as well /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Enjoy your time in Alcoa and Blount Co. I wish I could be there for this one. Go Alcoa!

Don't count on it. I came on here to wish Alcoa good luck and you have to make an ignorant comment that was completely unneccesary. Pearl-Cohn couldn't even "horse whip" White House and Station Camp, beating both by 1 TD, and failing to score more than 2 TD's in either contest. Again, good luck to Alcoa, but how someone can say Fulton will get horse whipped by a team that can't even horse whip lowly Middle TN teams is crazy.

Station Camp would would horse whip Fulton also! You are not going to leave Nashville happy tonight, call me in the morning. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

[TO YOU ALCOA FANS NO MATTER WHAT OTHERS SAY YOU GUY HAVE TALKED WITH CLASS ALL WEEK AND MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT. THIS DCA FAN DOESNT THINK YOU GUYS ARE COCKY, JUST CONFIDENT IN YOUR TEAM'S ABILITY AND DRIVE AS YOU SHOULD BE, YOUR TRACK RECORD UP UNTIL NOW IS REMARKABLE. I JUST FEEL DCA WILL BE THE TEAM TO TEST YOU AND WITH GOD WILLING MAYBE THEY COME OUT WITH A HUGE WIN. GO CATS!

I hope all the DCA fans have a safe trip up I-40 and enjoy what everyone expects to be a well played hard hitting ball game. We take pride in what we try to present as a great football atmosphere. Hamburgers will be on the grill, Hot dogs, French fries, etc. I imagine it will be electric on Goddard Field tonight. I think DCA fans have also handled this week with class and will bring one of the strongest teams in the state to Alcoa tonight. With all that said I predict:

Alcoa 35

DCA 21 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What kind of fan picks their team to lose!! Why don't you stay home or go sit on Alcoa's side, I wouldn't want you rooting for me. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

This will be the biggest test of the season for both teams. DCA is disciplined and alcoa will be fast. The last huge game for DCA was against goodpasture in which DCA prevailed, granted it was at home. Alcoa however was tested against maryville and lost. I think it will be a very hard game for both teams! i really hope DCA pulls off a big one this is a huge game for their program in 2A.

DCA 48

Alcoa 45

Now this is what I call a fan! I don't see any Alcoa fan picking their team to lose! I have a ton of respect for them, but when a fan picks his or her team to lose, I have absolutely no respect for them, period. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

What kind of fan picks their team to lose!! Why don't you stay home or go sit on Alcoa's side, I wouldn't want you rooting for me. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Cavlarry is not a DCA fan, the first part of the post was a quote from a DCA fan. Cavlarry was just replying. I'm sure he will sit on Alcoa's side.

Now this is what I call a fan! I don't see any Alcoa fan picking their team to lose! I have a ton of respect for them, but when a fan picks his or her team to lose, I have absolutely no respect for them, period. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

gee whiz Cavlarry was responding to a very classy post by decleater and added the quote to his reply

I watch all of the Alcoa playbacks. I watched the White House/Alcoa playback. Alcoa made White House look like a region team they beat to death every year.

I believe Fulton will win because they came out of the toughest region in 3A.

I think Alcoa will win by at least 2 tds. DCA hasn't seen speed like they are geting ready to see. DCA has a very good team. They are well coached.