Bearden vs Smyrna

Lost Old Dad

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want Bearden to win state, but I will say they will win this game for the same reason I gave for the last two.. They will win because of what they had to go through in the offseason. It brought them together and gave them a reason to really do something great for themselves and their community.

You don't have to worry about Bearden winning state, their season will be over next week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't want Bearden to win state, but I will say they will win this game for the same reason I gave for the last two.. They will win because of what they had to go through in the offseason. It brought them together and gave them a reason to really do something great for themselves and their community.

Smyrna has a couple of things that Bearden does not.

1. Sonny Gray

2. The Gold Ball

I will be there pulling for Bearden but it's a long ride and your in there neck of the woods. If you give the Smyrna a chance to stay in the game, you will be in trouble.

Good Luck Bearden. You are the biggest surprise of the season!

What happened in their off season?

its a long story but has nothing to do with smyrna per say

something about some othe regiosns never getting to host all the way through the play offs.

it is on the tssaa web site they what and whys

but once again it had nothing to do with region 4 or smyrna it just worked out that way for this year.

however it is nice to be home again although smyrna isnt bad on the road -- they haven't lost on the road in over 2 years