Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well First off Im a juinor and uh for ur own information i am not on the football team i just strongly support them so dont think i am getting caught up in the hype of the game cuz the only thing u hyped up is urself because on friday the McKenzie Rebels are going to give you guys the biggest whoopin since yo mommas gave u one back in the third grade so i will be with the McKenzie Maniacs Suppoting the real team so if u want to see me come find me cuz i know who is gonna win no sorry MT. Dailey not you

Then I would say "Mr. Physcoman1991", that this down time in school for you should be spent in the freshman English class. I'm sure it would improve your spelling and grammar skills for later in life when you'll really need them.

ya'll better be able to play defense

We didn't get this far not knowing how-- /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OK since we are looking at stats lets compare this way: Dailey is a running QB, basically, Carr is a throwing QB, basically.So Dailey has .................................. Carr has 2400 yards rushing .......................... 2200 yards passing700 yards passing ........................... 350 yards rushingTotal 3100........................................ 2550 Now don't start with the other guys rushing the ball for Mckenzie because we still have another back that has over 700 yards and a couple more that are in the 300 to 400 range and ya'll have one that has 1200 and a couple that have around 300 to 400 also. It averages out to about the same amount of offense for both teams. It all boils down to who executes their offense and defense the best on Friday night. Work Hard Tigers they aren't giving you a chance. I have confidence and faith in you!!

That is the comparison I was looking for--boy you really do have extra time on your hands /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Then I would say "Mr. Physcoman1991", that this down time in school for you should be spent in the freshman English class. I'm sure it would improve your spelling and grammar skills for later in life when you'll really need them.

Well Mr. strong hand i was using slang i dont know if u noticed but quite a bit of people use slang well if you spend your time in the weight room you can make both ur hands strong prolly not though

ya'll better be able to play defense

Who is Yall

O.K. How About This YoungTiger, Bigby, Predarat, Cascade 11, Logger, Raynok, Moto, Sb38, Reddevil 44, Reddevil 36, Reddevil Mascot, Mine And The Logger's Kid Teyvols99, Kevin 38, Living Legend, Wuz Whatever Number Tiger And I'll Add A Few More Come Eat Steak At Butchie's. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Now How's That? You've Been Invited.

First how far is it to Mckenzie? I hope to come but the girls are sick so I'm not very hopeful at the moment. I haven't given up yet. Let you know first thing in the morning okay?

With all the athletes that MtP has it makes me wonder how dangerous they would be with a little balance. I mean they are already potented enough to be still contending for the title but if Marco was down around the 55 % mark and they spread the ball around a little more that could be real scary for an opponent. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

OK since we are looking at stats lets compare this way: Dailey is a running QB, basically, Carr is a throwing QB, basically.

So Dailey has .................................. Carr has

2400 yards rushing .......................... 2200 yards passing

700 yards passing ........................... 350 yards rushing

Total 3100........................................ 2550

Now don't start with the other guys rushing the ball for Mckenzie because we still have another back that has over 700 yards and a couple more that are in the 300 to 400 range and ya'll have one that has 1200 and a couple that have around 300 to 400 also. It averages out to about the same amount of offense for both teams.

It all boils down to who executes their offense and defense the best on Friday night. Work Hard Tigers they aren't giving you a chance. I have confidence and faith in you!!

OK since we are looking at stats lets compare this way: Dailey is a running QB, basically, Carr is a throwing QB, basically.

So Dailey has .................................. Carr has

2400 yards rushing .......................... 2200 yards passing

700 yards passing ........................... 350 yards rushing

Total 3100........................................ 2550

Now don't start with the other guys rushing the ball for Mckenzie because we still have another back that has over 700 yards and a couple more that are in the 300 to 400 range and ya'll have one that has 1200 and a couple that have around 300 to 400 also. It averages out to about the same amount of offense for both teams.

It all boils down to who executes their offense and defense the best on Friday night. Work Hard Tigers they aren't giving you a chance. I have confidence and faith in you!!

First off it is not a yall I have no affiliation whatsoever with Mckenzie. Secondly I was just looking into the whole one man team thing, and as I said before I know that your Defense has stepped up big in the playoffs so that theory is out the window. However while looking over the stats I noticed that he accounts for over 70% of the offensive yardage and 84% since the playoffs started and all but around 176 of the rushing yards in playoff games. Don't know what all of this means except for if you can stop him or even cut his production in half you have a very legit shot at win. Now as I have said before that is easier said than done I have seen him play and I know what kind of exceptionable athlete he his just found all this interesting and thought some others may to. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have read enough of this. I just dont understand some people on here. Yall say yall arent overlooking Mt. Pleasant and how it wont be a game, however ever since this thread has started, it has been straight McKenzie fans saying all of trash talk. For example, someone posted they were hoping for Jo Byrns instead they get MtP and now they are throwing a parade. someone else posted this wont even be a game, others posted 42-7 as the final score. I mean dang should we even show up for this game since yall already know the outcome and will be throwing parades. I understand this is a forum for fans to show their support for their respective teams, but now we are in the Final Four of the Class A State High School Football Tourney. All teams must be good or they would not have made it this far. Now the outcome of the game might end up like yall are saying but Im hoping it doesnt as I represent the good ol faithful of Mt.Pleasant. I just think its ludacris to come on here and just think yall already have yalls spot in the Championship game without playing the game yet.

Ok with that being said-I will not predict this outcome. I hope and think it will be good game between good teams. Of course Im hoping MtP will be victorious and earn their spot not just assume it! Good Luck Tigers, let the all the trash talk, bashing of yalls team, and no one thinking your going to win except for all of our faithful fuel yall up and go out there and play hard and give it all you got til the final horn blows.

First off it is not a yall I have no affiliation whatsoever with Mckenzie. Secondly I was just looking into the whole one man team thing, and as I said before I know that your Defense has stepped up big in the playoffs so that theory is out the window. However while looking over the stats I noticed that he accounts for over 70% of the offensive yardage and 84% since the playoffs started and all but around 176 of the rushing yards in playoff games. Don't know what all of this means except for if you can stop him or even cut his production in half you have a very legit shot at win. Now as I have said before that is easier said than done I have seen him play and I know what kind of exceptionable athlete he his just found all this interesting and thought some others may to. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wasn't meaning you when I said ya'll. I meant McKenzie fans, in particular the ones that were being very abrasive and attitudish. I was just showing that Marco and Derek have close to the same amount of yards and the teams are very close. They just do it different ways. McKenzie says they will shut Marco down. Well if we shut Derek down there goes 2500 yards of production. It will hurt them just as bad as it would hurt us.

Wasn't meaning you when I said ya'll. I meant McKenzie fans, in particular the ones that were being very abrasive and attitudish. I was just showing that Marco and Derek have close to the same amount of yards and the teams are very close. They just do it different ways. McKenzie says they will shut Marco down. Well if we shut Derek down there goes 2500 yards of production. It will hurt them just as bad as it would hurt us.

I was just responding to your post as you were mine so you can understand the confusion, but of course if you shut down Derek they will be hurting just as bad. I just would like to see some more of your athletes get the ball I believe that would make you guys scary dangerous(as if you need more help). Should be a good game I haven't predicted a score, but it should be a good one.