Henry Co. vs Maplewood

BigRedForLife

All I know is someone needs to turn in Henry Co. to the TSSAA for a rules violation.

Under Roman Numeral II. Letter K. They are violating this rule every game.

I wonder what the punishment would be?

The TSSAA rep was at the game Friday in the box. Wonder why he didn't turn us in to himself?!?!? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an idiotic post because there is no way he can cost us a penalty. i've spoken with AD's and board members about this and there is no way he can cost us a penalty, especially if the opposing band is just blaring their music. But thank god we got him cuz he really fires up the boys and the crowd. Also,the melrose players did seem to ge an extra boost from the pre game festivites.

Well W.A.O I'm glad your on top of this. If thats the case then great. I just know last year there was some sort of fiasco about putting him on the roof or something because of the horn. I'm not attacking anyone just looking out for HC interest. I do know the ref said something to Coach Gaddis last year. What he said I don't know but Coach came over to the side and talked to him. He cooled on it a bit. So great! I just want to win Friday night that it's! Good luck to the players horn or no horn!

The TSSAA rep was at the game Friday in the box. Wonder why he didn't turn us in to himself?!?!? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Rule, rules, rules... I don't think the fireworks, horns, etc. made any difference Friday and sure won't this Friday! HC by 3 td's in first 1/2. Running clock before it ends. HC is just simply head and shouldars better!!!

Well there is an easy way to settle this. just name a place and a time. And we'll see who's a moron

Whats up w/ W.A.O tonight he really seems to be on the offensive? Let's stick together guys we all want the same things! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well W.A.O I'm glad your on top of this. If thats the case then great. I just know last year there was some sort of fiasco about putting him on the roof or something because of the horn. I'm not attacking anyone just looking out for HC interest. I do know the ref said something to Coach Gaddis last year. What he said I don't know but Coach came over to the side and talked to him. He cooled on it a bit. So great! I just want to win Friday night that it's! Good luck to the players horn or no horn!

last year had nothing to do with the horns. But anyways I hear ya. I want to win and go to state, so lets show maplewood how BIG RED NATION ROLLS /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

last year had nothing to do with the horns. But anyways I hear ya. I want to win and go to state, so lets show maplewood how BIG RED NATION ROLLS /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well we can definitely agree on THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats up w/ W.A.O tonight he really seems to be on the offensive? Let's stick together guys we all want the same things! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You guys are trying to bash certain folks on a public website. if you have a problem with or anyone else in the crowd go up to that person and handle it don't bash them on a public website were they have no idea what's being said about them. Thats my problem and i'm sure you understand that now.lets just root for the big red

Whatever you want to say about the horns...they work. I remember playing with them last year and just looking up in that area and getting pumped up. Another thing to note is that in friday's game with about 1:40 in the fourth no one from that section was packing up and heading for the car. I can't wait for this game friday. I really don't no much about maplewood but they keep talking about size. Size does not matter in football. That is a fact. Speed is what is becoming the most important thing to have and I know HC has plenty of that. I would really like to see our defense step up in this game. They just don't have the tenacity that the D had last year. It also helps when you have a 250 running back that runs a 4.6 4.7 40. This team still has a lot to prove to all the haters and this will be the game to do it.

Whatever you want to say about the horns...they work. I remember playing with them last year and just looking up in that area and getting pumped up. Another thing to note is that in friday's game with about 1:40 in the fourth no one from that section was packing up and heading for the car. I can't wait for this game friday. I really don't no much about maplewood but they keep talking about size. Size does not matter in football. That is a fact. Speed is what is becoming the most important thing to have and I know HC has plenty of that. I would really like to see our defense step up in this game. They just don't have the tenacity that the D had last year. It also helps when you have a 250 running back that runs a 4.6 4.7 40. This team still has a lot to prove to all the haters and this will be the game to do it.

Nobody said they didn't work. They do work very well, but only when used at the right time. He sounded it 2 times that I know of last Friday while Henry County was at the LOS on offense. Like I said earlier, the crowd was so loud last Friday while Henry County had the ball that the coaches had to turn around and tell us to quiet down. I remember 5 years ago when there was no noise at all, but just because we can generate some now doesn't mean we should do it the whole game. Staying quiet while our offense is on the field gives us an advantage.

Nobody said they didn't work. They do work very well, but only when used at the right time. He sounded it 2 times that I know of last Friday while Henry County was at the LOS on offense. Like I said earlier, the crowd was so loud last Friday while Henry County had the ball that the coaches had to turn around and tell us to quiet down. I remember 5 years ago when there was no noise at all, but just because we can generate some now doesn't mean we should do it the whole game. Staying quiet while our offense is on the field gives us an advantage.

First time poster !! I just hope we play well. The players,coaches,and citizens of HC deserve a chance at a state championship. I was disappointed that several people decided to leave win or lose players and coaches have done too much work not to see them through on any given night, game, or endeavor. I stayed and was proud to see the play transpire where the young man somehow got the ball and score. Good for him and good for the team! Go Henry County!!!!

Guest Advisor

Ok guys listen.........know your stuff before you post! FACTS makes CoachT a whole more interesting than radical opinions! Thanks for "looking out " for HC's interest but Randy's horn will be at Patriot Stadium as long as the current coaches remain in Paris! (Let's hope that's from now on!) Randy was not put on the roof last year due to a horn! TRUST ME!!! There has been an occasion that the Coach has come over to relay a message from the official but I can promise you it's only after OUR COACH has spoken his mind to the official concerning......Dickson's Band.......Fairley's Band.....and possibly the Melrose Band playing while WE were on offense! Our faithful horn blower lives by the motto "do unto others as they do unto you!" So far it's worked just fine.

ANYWAY...............does anyone want to talk about HC vs. Maplewood?? Should be one for the ages!

By the way.......2 semi final game within 20 miles of each other! WOW....pretty impressive!!