Henry Co. vs Maplewood

BigRedForLife

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going off facts from tennessean.com maplwood schedule 14 wins stronger then HC......... hmmmmm...... HC deffence allows 6 more points then maplewood.........interesting................. you guys have a good offense but it have been proven that a good deffense beats a great offense....(patriots vs. colts '03') but will let friday prove it again. and get off boski's macadamiums. he wat we call a true fan. so my question to HC is" what do you do when the panthers run wild on you". when i first saw your record i was inpressed, now that i see the teams you played besides melroes, you guys had cake walk schedule.maplewood by 20 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> and braggin about beating Raleigh Egypt is whats hot. and they are not comparable to Stratford to the guy who bought it up!

Be nice if we could just talk about football on here !!!

i wasnt referring to the bb statement.

I hope that HC is working on their secondary....not worried about run D. Our arsenal has done great things so far, but our secondary definitely needs to step up this Friday.

dont worry tha wood will warm the secondary up friday when there chaseing cantrell, simp, that freshmen, and tha woods recievers.

by the way the person who went to the NFL coaches our recievers, get them boys ready coach Black. and send them deep all night. the crowd loves to see simp throw. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well by watching these games for myself, the coaching staff put in 2nd and 3rd strings very early in most of those games: Clarksville NW, Liberty (scored when first string was finished with them), Treadwell (same as liberty), JCM (We had second string score even on them), Brighton (ditto), Munford, (same). Now JNS is a different story. We were shutting them down and running all over them till the power blew in the stadium. When play started back about an hour and a half later, our team was too rested and satisfied with the score at the time. Hardin County was flat out shut down, HC was very hungary that night, but they scored once again on our second string. Raleigh Egypt scored on our Offense with an interception, but that was do to our wide out tripping on the play and the screen pass was caught and ran back by the Pharoahs. Secondary let them score the other touchdown. So that's how it played out. Frankly, if first string stayed in all game, this season HC would of had one of the top D's in the Volunteer State.

I've read some funny things in this thread today....

1. Whoever said we haven't faced a back like Cantrell yet is obvioulsy misinformed. Mann from NS was a workhorse, and Williams from Brighton was one of the state's leading rushers when we faced him. We were able to limit Mann, and we completely shutdown Brighton.

2. Bayou - Our defense is stingy against the run. Just because we have allowed 6 more points than Maplewood means nothing. Some games, like Munford, for instance, 2nd and 3rd team was in and that allowed the other team to score. I wouldn't put much stock at all in that stat.

and, 3. What does having a coach who played in the NFL have to do with anything? If that mattered, then I'm sure you'd hear a lot of HC people brag about our coach who has a ring /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />.

I've read some funny things in this thread today....

1. Whoever said we haven't faced a back like Cantrell yet is obvioulsy misinformed. Mann from NS was a workhorse, and Williams from Brighton was one of the state's leading rushers when we faced him. We were able to limit Mann, and we completely shutdown Brighton.

2. Bayou - Our defense is stingy against the run. Just because we have allowed 6 more points than Maplewood means nothing. Some games, like Munford, for instance, 2nd and 3rd team was in and that allowed the other team to score. I wouldn't put much stock at all in that stat.

and, 3. What does having a coach who played in the NFL have to do with anything? If that mattered, then I'm sure you'd hear a lot of HC people brag about our coach who has a ring /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />.

1st I was responding to an earlier post about did maplewood send anyone to the nfl.

2nd To kaiser: i thought we had agreed to stay out the past?

3rd No one said HC is not worthy of being here, for god sakes they one the games to get here. it might have been an easy road ,from us who is looking from the outside, but you here. Thats not going to change my mind about mplewood taking that nice long ride to HC just to kick butt!!!

p.s. i can't wait till friday lets go panthers

going off facts from tennessean.com maplwood schedule 14 wins stronger then HC......... hmmmmm...... HC deffence allows 6 more points then maplewood.........interesting................. you guys have a good offense but it have been proven that a good deffense beats a great offense....(patriots vs. colts '03') but will let friday prove it again. and get off boski's macadamiums. he wat we call a true fan. so my question to HC is" what do you do when the panthers run wild on you".

bayoubear - I don't understand anything about what you are trying to say here. 14 wins stronger?!?!? And just refer to Red Swarm below regarding our defense. And if you want to wonder about good defense beats a great offense, check out last weeks game buddy. Who had the elite defense and who had the elite offense? I'll give you a hint, they wore Red. And lastly, what are we gonna do when the panthers try to run wild on us? Well, we will do what we have done all year long - shut you down!!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

/mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> boski i done read all your stupid post. You think u know so much about football beat u havn/t never played a down in your life. You talk good game I would love to meet u and your smart mouth on the sideline where I'll be standing. I want to see how much u going to be talking doing the game and after the game when the final score reads. i'm not going to say what the score will be. but I tell u this Henry Co. played the best Defense in the state last week and look at the outcome, so I don't no what maplewood has to offer HC.