Henry Co. vs Maplewood

BigRedForLife

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey didnt clarksville try to run the ball all game .. hmmm ..what happened to them??? let me think .....oh yeah they lost ...you better have a plan b an c and d ..for them panthers ...

hmmm your not playing Clarksville. How can you say what you are going to do agaoint Henry Co. a team you have never played It should be a very good game Good Luck Panthers

hey didnt clarksville try to run the ball all game .. hmmm ..what happened to them??? let me think .....oh yeah they lost ...you better have a plan b an c and d ..for them panthers ...

Yes we did try and we kept your running game in check too. remember you just beat us by 8 that was enough, but know blow out. We had our chances in that game. You guys just had more in the tank at the end.

We did have one good starter out in that game for a school discipline issue that i myself thought was ridiculous. Might have made the difference but it's over now. You might be right though boski about region 5 over 6 for the next few years anyway. 6 has made some very good progress over the last 4 yrs.

You will find out in about 28 hours what a REAL running game is my friend. You will see....

ive seen maplewood defense adjust to teams on the fly ..the stuff you see on film .. will look totally different once the ball snaps you guys dont have a clue.. your passing game is no threat.

If you make the game you will see A to first power, A to second power and A to the third power. B, C and D are available upon demand.

If you don't make the game we have a couple of good annoucers you can listen on the WWW.

Out of here.

yeah i stink at spelling sorry its maplewood not mapplewood and i do know somebody from maplewood and he does have a son in the school he told me one of their quarterbacks stinks and has a hurt arm and wont be playing i dont if thats true or not

I hope you aren't banking on that. If Cantrell is healthy then the game changes for Maplewood. HC won't be able tee off on Simpson and it should open up the passing game for Motley, Parks and Bowins. There's some really great talent on both teams. I'm trying to visualize the game and the score keeps changing in my mind. One moment I think Maplewood will win, the next I think HC will win. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the view! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Yes we did try and we kept your running game in check too. remember you just beat us by 8 that was enough, but know blow out. We had our chances in that game. You guys just had more in the tank at the end.

We did have one good starter out in that game for a school discipline issue that i myself thought was ridiculous. Might have made the difference but it's over now. You might be right though boski about region 5 over 6 for the next few years anyway. 6 has made some very good progress over the last 4 yrs.

i dont look for blowouts after the first round ..cantrell did not play much that game clarksville game ..look for him to get a steady dose of "pound the pats" this game ... dont get me wrong henry co ..wouldnt be here if they were not good but maplewood has been tested by better teams and have showed they are the real deal.. Simpson is the best QB you guys will face .. and i just dont think you are ready for him or the rest of the panthers!!

if you dish em ..better be ready to take em... Yank on or Yank off? ill run with you too ... his advice - best be spending more quality time with pops.. read the post .. you take a shot .. i take one back .. thats how i do it.

The YANKER does not dish out crude posts. You were deleted... just as you should have been. You will take NO crude shots and stay on here. Behave yourself and have your fun....just keep it clean!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!! Another day of interesting post. What...no you can't get on here and type something. I can't wait till tomorrow nite. It is going to be...What?? I know you have a great idea...you always have a great idea. The Gator has this idea that he is wanting to send. He says you know how at NASCAR races they give out things on the way out of the race like soap, detergent, etc? He thinks that we should give out bags of Kitty Litter. I am afraid to ask but WHY? He says so that they will have something to...NO... once we have beat the...STOP THAT!! I am sorry. That was a little out of line...all in good fun though. I have ran him out of here.

Guys this is it. We have played all season long for one more night. We have to take care of Maplewood so that we can play one more game...isn't that what it is all about anyway? We don't want this to end now!! Remember what got us this far. HARD WORK. FOCUS. EXECUTION. T-1 and counting now...

ROLL RED ROLL!!!

ROLL RED ROLL!!!

RED SWARM...RED SWARM!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The YANKER does not dish out crude posts. You were deleted... just as you should have been. You will take NO crude shots and stay on here. Behave yourself and have your fun....just keep it clean!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Yanker /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />