Class 2A.... WHO WINS IT?

freeacen

Who the heck is Peabody and where are they even located?? I've never even heard of this team! I really hope you guys make it to the Boro because you guys have no idea what it takes to win a gold ball! Good luck friday!

Yeah. with that attitude I really want to see them instead of GP round 3. I have a feeling this Peabody team is not as good compared to Alcoa as some may think they are. If they make it to state they will have an eye opening experience.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, that is A LOT of big talk from someone who hasn't even seen Peabody play all season long. Yes, Camden did beat Peabody in week one of the regular season. Peabody is NOT the same team that they were earlier in the year. In case you haven't noticed, Peabody has knocked Westview AND Milan out of the playoffs. These boys don't care what the name of your school is, or who beat who when and where, they play their season one game at a time. You all can underestimate Trenton if you would like to, but when it comes back to bite you in the end, there will be no excuses accepted. Thank you.

Ditto /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

First off, that is A LOT of big talk from someone who hasn't even seen Peabody play all season long. Yes, Camden did beat Peabody in week one of the regular season. Peabody is NOT the same team that they were earlier in the year. In case you haven't noticed, Peabody has knocked Westview AND Milan out of the playoffs. These boys don't care what the name of your school is, or who beat who when and where, they play their season one game at a time. You all can underestimate Trenton if you would like to, but when it comes back to bite you in the end, there will be no excuses accepted. Thank you.

Do you think Camden improved from week one to the second round of the playoffs or did they stay stagnant? Perhaps both Camden and Peabody improved equally over the course of the season. I can see your contention that Peabody improved exponentially since they won rematches with Westview and Milan. Had they played Camden again would they have won that rematch? We'll never know. However, in less than a week you will know how you stack up with GP. All of the posting on these boards won't mean squat. Can you block, can you tackle, can you score or keep the other team from scoring? We can all make our case on what bull has the biggest horns. Let's just see how it plays out on Friday. I'm sure both teams welcome and embrace the challenge. May the best man be left standing.

This year in 2A I really beleive that the 4 best made it to the final 4.

These next two games should be really good on both sides.

I know Peabody has upset 2 top 10 teams already in the playoffs.

Goodpasture will clearly have their hands full this week.

At the first of the season no one ever thought that DCA would be

in the final 4 and further more upset Goodpasture to win the Region.

Alcoa will clearly have their hands full as well.

I here a lot of bragging and trash talk on this board every day but

the bottom line is that Alcoa are the defending champs and are

favored to win until someone takes them down.

The Goodpasture Cougars will be trying to get back to the finals for

the third year straight and no one at the first of the year thought

that would happen.

Would love to see Goodpasture and Alcoa playing for the Golden Ball

with the Cougars pulling it out in the end.

Good Luck to all 4 Teams and I hope no players get injured.

Go Goodpasture Cougars!

I guess this is what would be expected of a group around Memphis.....big talk!!! You must be crazy if you think Peabody will beat Goodpasture. I don't know if you realize, but GP and Alcoa rule TN AA football. Peabody has two players that will have to try and outscore a stable of offensive players from GP. Out of the six backs in the rotation, there are 3 that are better than any of the Mr. Football finalist. Martin runs his offense with no one star. You will see two stud fullbacks and 4 of the fastest HB's in high-school football. They will wear you down chasing them all night. Then once you try and contain, the two fullbacks will punish your defense. Then just when you think you have them contained the QB will burn you. GP could and should have beaten Camden by 3 TD's. With the exception of 3 teams GP played this year, they were by far the worst. Their Mr. Football finalist couldn't hold the jockstap of GP's linebacker/FB, Arron Gillespie. Believe it, GP will put a beatdown on Peabody...45-12. By the way, didn't Camden beat Peabody?

two teams cannot rule the same class,so which will rule gp or alcoa?you may only pick one before next fri. night,then the question will be answered.

Do you think Camden improved from week one to the second round of the playoffs or did they stay stagnant? Perhaps both Camden and Peabody improved equally over the course of the season. I can see your contention that Peabody improved exponentially since they won rematches with Westview and Milan. Had they played Camden again would they have won that rematch? We'll never know. However, in less than a week you will know how you stack up with GP. All of the posting on these boards won't mean squat. Can you block, can you tackle, can you score or keep the other team from scoring? We can all make our case on what bull has the biggest horns. Let's just see how it plays out on Friday. I'm sure both teams welcome and embrace the challenge. May the best man be left standing.

"Had they played Camden again would they have won that rematch? " Yes, should have won the first game.

block? check

tackle? check

score? DO I NEED TO ANSWER THAT?

Defend? check

May the best man be left standing. Agreed

I guess this is what would be expected of a group around Memphis.....big talk!!! You must be crazy if you think Peabody will beat Goodpasture. I don't know if you realize, but GP and Alcoa rule TN AA football. Peabody has two players that will have to try and outscore a stable of offensive players from GP. Out of the six backs in the rotation, there are 3 that are better than any of the Mr. Football finalist. Martin runs his offense with no one star. You will see two stud fullbacks and 4 of the fastest HB's in high-school football. They will wear you down chasing them all night. Then once you try and contain, the two fullbacks will punish your defense. Then just when you think you have them contained the QB will burn you. GP could and should have beaten Camden by 3 TD's. With the exception of 3 teams GP played this year, they were by far the worst. Their Mr. Football finalist couldn't hold the jockstap of GP's linebacker/FB, Arron Gillespie. Believe it, GP will put a beatdown on Peabody...45-12. By the way, didn't Camden beat Peabody?

"You must be crazy if you think Peabody will beat Goodpasture." Call me crazy! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

"Believe it, GP will put a beatdown on Peabody...45-12."

Beat down? 12? Now I call you crazy! Man Peabody will score 12 before they get off the bus.