Class 2A.... WHO WINS IT?

freeacen

Alco

DCA

Goodpasture

Trenton Peabody

Four great Teams left, each with explosive offense, bone crushing defense, and awesome skill position players.

Who gets to the burrow and who walks away with the gold ball? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Your thoughts on who and why......

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alco

DCA

Goodpasture

Trenton Peabody

Four great Teams left, each with explosive offense, bone crushing defense, and awesome skill position players.

Who gets to the burrow and who walks away with the gold ball? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Your thoughts on who and why......

You have to go with Alcoa until they are knocked off there throne. Which it better happen this year or it isnt going to happen for another 4 years. From what I have read about there freshman class.

Same as with Kendal Harper from Trenton...you may think you have him rapped up but when he spins away he's off to the races again!!! I'm pulling for the Golden Tide!!!

I doubt any team in 2A could stop Randall Cobb + Troy Hodge/Jaron Toney. Imagine Trenton's and Goodpasture's offense. Now triple that, and you have Alcoa.

That's not the point I was making with someone stopping Randall Cobb..I've heard several good things about him and coming from Alcoa I know he's got to be good!!! My point was that I don't see anyone shutting down Kendal from Trenton...He's probably the quickest and shiftiest player I've seen in high school...He's getting scouted for a DB but don't let that fool ya with his QB skill...He can throw a bomb when needed and can run like the wind when needed and is not afraid to take a hit!! Hopefully I'll get to see Cobb in Murfreesboro as I'm going there to watch all of the games...I've heard good things about him and can't wait to see him!!

That's not the point I was making with someone stopping Randall Cobb..I've heard several good things about him and coming from Alcoa I know he's got to be good!!! My point was that I don't see anyone shutting down Kendal from Trenton...He's probably the quickest and shiftiest player I've seen in high school...He's getting scouted for a DB but don't let that fool ya with his QB skill...He can throw a bomb when needed and can run like the wind when needed and is not afraid to take a hit!! Hopefully I'll get to see Cobb in Murfreesboro as I'm going there to watch all of the games...I've heard good things about him and can't wait to see him!!

Hey GC, picture this.........Kendal Harper and Randall Cobb on the same field........TSSAA could prob. double ticket prices and the house would still be packed! Hands down the two best ath. in 2A and maybe in any classification!

I doubt any team in 2A could stop Randall Cobb + Troy Hodge/Jaron Toney. Imagine Trenton's and Goodpasture's offense. Now triple that, and you have Alcoa.

Have you seen Trenton's offense? No, has Alcoa, no, if you think Alcoa or anyone else can stop Kendal and Tamias, your kidding yourself. They can't be stoped.....the only question is can you out score them!