Coaches Poll

BuckLateral

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the new poll came out...here's what 's in the chattanoogan;

"Baylor, Ooltewah and Notre Dame all jumped spots in the second state wrestling poll released on Monday.

Baylor moved from fourth to second just behind Father Ryan.

Ooltewah moved from fifth to fourth and Notre Dame jumped from 12 to eighth.

Bradley Central dropped one spot and Soddy-Daisy dropped two. McCallie also fell to 11th.

Father Ryan is the top ranked team in the state."

easy,

I dropped MBA-6, Franklin-7, and BA-9 for poor showings at the same tounaments as Hendersonville, Hixson, and Seymour and ranked them last at 10,11,and 12 respectively.

That moved McCallie-10 up to 7 behind Clarksville-6

but I thought Clarksville didn't perform as well against Indepenence winning 47-22. (Thought it should be more)

So I bumped McCallie up to 6 and Clarksville to 7

Even though McCallie didn't have a good showing in Georgia, how many teams in Tennessee would against Collins Hill, McEachern, and Walton? Maybe 2 as of now (Baylor and Father Ryan). Even the X-TRAS who beat McCallie 34-27 only lost to McEachern by only 1 point 40-39

If McCallie goes 1-4 in Tennessee like BA went 0-3, then they should be bumped out as well.

Hope that explains, but I could be wrong. Is anyone ever really right on?

Will you please call the BCS and help them guys out! ( no offense, just funnin )

Looks like the new poll came out...here's what 's in the chattanoogan;

"Baylor, Ooltewah and Notre Dame all jumped spots in the second state wrestling poll released on Monday.

Baylor moved from fourth to second just behind Father Ryan.

Ooltewah moved from fifth to fourth and Notre Dame jumped from 12 to eighth.

Bradley Central dropped one spot and Soddy-Daisy dropped two. McCallie also fell to 11th.

Father Ryan is the top ranked team in the state."

I may not be a math major but 2nd? who is counting here? Looks like 4th to me, or are we now separating the rankings of schools in different divisions?

Tennessee Coaches' Poll

RANKSCHOOLPOWER

RANKINGFINAL STANDING

LAST YEAR1Father Ryan 94 4 2Bradley Central87 3 3Soddy-Daisy80 1 4Baylor70 2 5Ooltewah68 5 6Montgomery Bell Academy48 8 7Franklin47 6 8Clarksville28 10 9Brentwood Academy27 11 10McCallie23 7 11Christian Brothers11 9 12Notre Dame10 12

I may not be a math major but 2nd? who is counting here? Looks like 4th to me, or are we now separating the rankings of schools in different divisions?

Tennessee Coaches' Poll

RANKSCHOOLPOWER

RANKINGFINAL STANDING

LAST YEAR1Father Ryan 94 4 2Bradley Central87 3 3Soddy-Daisy80 1 4Baylor70 2 5Ooltewah68 5 6Montgomery Bell Academy48 8 7Franklin47 6 8Clarksville28 10 9Brentwood Academy27 11 10McCallie23 7 11Christian Brothers11 9 12Notre Dame10 12

The poll linked in the Chattanoogan article is the previous week's poll. The updated poll is below.

RANK - SCHOOL - POWER RANKING - STANDING LAST WEEK

1 - FATHER RYAN - 93 - 1

2 - BAYLOR - 91 - 4

3 - BRADLEY CENTRAL - 90 - 2

4 - OOLTEWAH - 75 - 5

5 - SODDY DAISY - 66 - 3

6 - CHRISTIAN BROTHERS - 50 - 11

7 - CLARKSVILLE - 42 - 8

8 - NOTRE DAME - 30 - 12

9 - FRANKLIN - 26 - 7

10 - MONTGOMERY BELL ACADEMY - 22 - 6

11 - MCCALLIE - 12 - 10

12 - BRENTWOOD ACADEMY - 11 - 9

McEachern and Walton are weak this year. They are getting beat by middle of the pack teams in duals. You may want to adjust your thinking on this.

Don't know how strong those teams are this year, but they are usually strong every year and like most states with power rankings they are still probably in the top 15 in GA. My rankings are my opinion and suggestion on this post. Thats all, nothing more, nothing less, and thats my thinking on this /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />