Smith Co. @ White House

highrizer23

Smith Co. travels to White House Tuesday night for season action. Who is expected to win here. Not many ppl know what Smith has this year so I will fill it in. We have 2 seniors 3 juniors and 16 sophomores and freshman. The starting 5 are the 2 seniors 2 juniors and one sophomore. Last year graduated 4 seniors. This year Smith has a new coaching staff with a new head coach and 2 assistants. What all is expected from this game though?

Smith Co. travels to White House Tuesday night for season action. Who is expected to win here. Not many ppl know what Smith has this year so I will fill it in. We have 2 seniors 3 juniors and 16 sophomores and freshman. The starting 5 are the 2 seniors 2 juniors and one sophomore. Last year graduated 4 seniors. This year Smith has a new coaching staff with a new head coach and 2 assistants. What all is expected from this game though?

Smith Co. has a good team again this year. I would say they can compete with LA for the district this year. White House played without 5 or 6 varsity players, and will be one of the better teams again this year in AA. Barnes had 23 in the game with 4 three -pointers.