Ooltewah at Red Bank

walkenvol

Any thoughts on this region match? Will Red Bank have their football players available? Who's your pick at 171? Should be worth the price of admission.

word on street is no football players certified yet.

171lb class and 130lb class should be exciting

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

chattwrestle Y dont you think I am sexy ????

Ill send you a pic of me in a freestyle singlet tp prove my sexiness

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good Lord, don't do it. Had you not made a comment to me at the Wrestling this past weekend, I could have had images of someone like we use to of the BRICKHOUSECHICK. However knowing who you and the Chick are, a singlet is the last thing THE WRESTLING COMMUNITY needs to see on you boys.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Go Irish And OLFFFFFFFF

We could win four or none. NO Worsham, Mobley, HWT, 112, do I need to go on. On the bright side we get to see two of the best Tennessee has to offer in Tolbert-Young and Taylor-Hood should be tight with last years matches being decided by 1 and 2 points with Hood taking both and the region championship with Taylor taking third. Tony Tolbert looks really good and is our best bet to win but who knows Ooltewah is solid top to bottom. We need something more than just the force tonight, I'd take some more wrestlers. No football players for at least two weeks, which is five starters for us and not good news.

Sexynasinglet, Please no pics-Whats in my mind will hold me over thru the sands of time.

Go Lions!

Is it half off on the price of admission since you are only fielding half a team? I think the 189 lb match has a chance to be a good one also, Toon vs (I won't butcher the spelling)

Right on Walkenvol, 189 should be another good matchup. Abdulzeez is coming off the win against Ben Young of Soddy and does have good skills. No on the other statement, I will ask my wife to require double for you since we know you got it. We appreciate everyone's support from all wrestling fans, we need the money. Not to be confused with begging. Thank you.

Ooltewah won this one, Red Banks only wins came in the 125 and 189 lb weight classes. It was a good match I hear, wish i could of been there to witness it first hand.

Hood- Taylor was a good match could have gone either way. Daniel Wild appeared to be way out manned against Tolbert but kept fighting wore Tolbert out and won a close match. Daniel Tolbert got 1st takedown against Young, Young escaped to make 1st period end 2-1. Tolbert chose down and got a quick escape. Young got takedown with 40 seconds left and rode period out. With 3-3 score Young chose down and got a quick escape. About 1 minute into 3rd period Tolbert took 2nd injury time so young was able to choose down. He escaped and match ended 5-3 Young. Ooltewah looked to be solid from top to bottom. Red Bank did not field anywhere near their best team. Ooltewahs conditioning looked very good. They just outlasted Red Bank in 2 0r 3 Matches.

Ooltewahs conditioning looked very good. They just outlasted Red Bank in 2 0r 3 Matches.

I'll second that observation 76. There is currently a fuel crisis in Red Bank. I know from experience Coach E runs a tough practice and his guys appear fit so there must be something beyond the simple "those guys aren't in shape". Maybe cutting too much weight or doing it incorrectly? Maybe nerves? Hope they get it figured out. I learned something new as I didn't know it was possible to win the takedown battle 6 to 1, not get reversed, not get on your back and not win the match.

I'll second that observation 76. There is currently a fuel crisis in Red Bank. I know from experience Coach E runs a tough practice and his guys appear fit so there must be something beyond the simple "those guys aren't in shape". Maybe cutting too much weight or doing it incorrectly? Maybe nerves? Hope they get it figured out. I learned something new as I didn't know it was possible to win the takedown battle 6 to 1, not get reversed, not get on your back and not win the match.

Wasn't there and haven't seen a breakdown of the results but I am wondering how many football players also wrestle for RB ? RB football went deep in the playoffs , just finishing up on Friday so if there were any Fballers on the roster it is understanable their being a bit out of shape when going against a top team like Ooltewah.