10-AAA District Play

Costanza

Listen tt, I really do not care what you are, if you attend all of these games, just because you are a basketball fan then that is great, I think you are most accurately a LIAR, you are obviously a coach somewhere, people do not just go to games to watch different teams nightly. If not a coach, then maybe an NBA scout, I hear that the best defensive player in the world is a man called the "glue" in Henry county, probably will skip college and go straight to the NBA, the problem is, teh glue does not have a name, no one knows which one is the glue, but if he is that sticky then our eyes should not be able to get away from him.

Will the real glueman please stand up please stand up. Oh err thats slim shady my bad! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the patriots, I was not in attendance, my job does not allow me to see many games, but from the way it sounds, HC really came in and out played Kenwood on their home floor.

I will not be liek the Rossview fan that said Rossview did not show up, I believe Dickson might have had something to do with that, as HC had something to do with making us look like we did not belong on the court with them.

We will be better and we will get you at your place.

What are you talking about? I said I wasn't taking anything away from Dickson at all, because they did play well, however I just said Rossview didn't show up to play. Being a Rossview fan, I just wished the team would have played better, so I could have seen a better game last night. Some night teams have it, some nights they don't. And yes, the other team does have something to do with that. I'm not arguing that. I'm just saying that the same Rossview team I've seen earlier in the season didn't show up last night. Just like you do for your team, I have high hopes for this team this season, so I was just giving my honest opinion.

You're right JunkyardDog, Dickson did play pretty well tonight. Being a Rossview fan, I also attended the game, and while I don't want to take anything away from Dickson, Rossview just didn't show up in my opinion. They looked flat from the very beginning and even though they cut it to 7 with two minutes left, they just could never get over the hump all night. Winning at Dickson won't be easy for anyone this year, you can count on that. Dickson's style seemed to put the Hawks to sleep tonight. This is already shaping up to be an interesting year in this very competitive district.

Dickson never let Rossview get their play together , DC got their style of play in before rossview knew what happened. Thats why they were down so much at half. Dicksons defence look pretty impressive and along with some of that crazy student section helping it made a pretty good game.

Dickson never let Rossview get their play together , DC got their style of play in before rossview knew what happened. Thats why they were down so much at half. Dicksons defence look pretty impressive and along with some of that crazy student section helping it made a pretty good game.

I agree with you there. If Dickson gets an early lead on people this year, especially at home, it's going to be hard to come back from. Their style just isn't what most teams in this district like to play.

Costanza, that is the question we have all been asking ourselves about FC. He's an idiot--just ignore him. That's what I'm going to do from now on. And yes--I am an NBA scout. You've got me. We are really interested in a few Knights from this year's squad.

I deserve to be called aname after calling you a liar, but what the ole boy said about Rossview not showing up, I guess I am an idiot, I will just take the costanza stance if that will make me not an idiot, Henry county won last night, but it was because Kenwood did not show up. It had more to do with Kenwood, than Henry county. I was an idiot trying to give credit to Henry county and Dickson for beating their opponents, the real credit goes to the losing teams, I am such the idiot, what was I thinking. Triple threat and costanza, I want my boy to play for you coaches, yall are absolutelly brilliant, Jimmy, what do you think? Did Henry county and Dickson win last night because Rossview and Kenwood did not show up or did Henry county and Dickson make it look like the other two did not show, If Jimmy says that Henry and Dickson were not the reason then I will offcially change my name to idiot, and stop trying to give the winning team credit they deserve. tt you just ry to disagree with me no matter what i say.

I deserve to be called aname after calling you a liar, but what the ole boy said about Rossview not showing up, I guess I am an idiot, I will just take the costanza stance if that will make me not an idiot, Henry county won last night, but it was because Kenwood did not show up. It had more to do with Kenwood, than Henry county. I was an idiot trying to give credit to Henry county and Dickson for beating their opponents, the real credit goes to the losing teams, I am such the idiot, what was I thinking. Triple threat and costanza, I want my boy to play for you coaches, yall are absolutelly brilliant, Jimmy, what do you think? Did Henry county and Dickson win last night because Rossview and Kenwood did not show up or did Henry county and Dickson make it look like the other two did not show, If Jimmy says that Henry and Dickson were not the reason then I will offcially change my name to idiot, and stop trying to give the winning team credit they deserve. tt you just ry to disagree with me no matter what i say.

I doubt that it was your analysis of last nights games that prompted the name idiot for you, there have been several of post made by the quick kitten that supported the name idiot.

Ha.Was a joke, No 6'8'' kids in HC. And no, contrary to Fastcats beliefs I am not a coach, but have ties to the program. At just about every game, I assume you're from Paris?

ok jimmy i kno who u are, me and u are very close and u just dont know it...but yes u are a very important key to program, henry county is buliding here before long with the junior and sophmore classes this town will be more then a football town...

Well now the article in the clarksville paper said that Kenwoods shooting woes are what gave Henry win. HAHAHA! Well i wasn't able to go because my kid had a event at church but I did get to listen to a lot of it on the radio. Did Henry cause Kenwood to miss shots or did they just have an off night and HC had nothing to do with it? Well this question is going to be answered differently due to what side of the fence you are sitting on in that particular game, but there are two obvious answers. Yes I'm sure that a losing team did miss some open shots they could have made but also one's defense and style of play can play a factor in altering shots, denying them altogether or getting into the offenses heads so that they do not make the shots they normally make. As the paper read that Kenwoods not shooting well is the only reason henry won, I think not. But it's early...6-0 (1-0). Roll Red Roll!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Hey give FastCat a break. He wanted his team to do well and they didn't live up to his expectations. It appears that maybe he's willing to give other teams some credit as well. I say everyone needs to just get along. Support your team and not put down others. Especially not individual kids. this should be a fun time for the kids playing high school sports and not have to carry extra pressure from public scrutiny. Save that for the big boys. Cat you have been forgiven for stepping across that line in the past, intentionally or not. By the way from I heard Kenwood does have some athletes!!!

Well now the article in the clarksville paper said that Kenwoods shooting woes are what gave Henry win. HAHAHA! Well i wasn't able to go because my kid had a event at church but I did get to listen to a lot of it on the radio. Did Henry cause Kenwood to miss shots or did they just have an off night and HC had nothing to do with it? Well this question is going to be answered differently due to what side of the fence you are sitting on in that particular game, but there are two obvious answers. Yes I'm sure that a losing team did miss some open shots they could have made but also one's defense and style of play can play a factor in altering shots, denying them altogether or getting into the offenses heads so that they do not make the shots they normally make. As the paper read that Kenwoods not shooting well is the only reason henry won, I think not. But it's early...6-0 (1-0). Roll Red Roll!!

Well, if that's the case, then I'd say they're going to have quite a few bad shooting nights. Truth is, Kenwood is a bunch of athletes that for the most part cannot shoot past 6 feet. They try to get the majority of their points off of transition, turnovers, and putbacks; and those types of baskets usually help your field goal percentage. But if you limit them in those areas, their halfcourt offense isn't strong enough to give them many good looks at the basket.

That's what I was going to say...I didn't know that Kenwood had anyone who could shoot outside of #24 and #12. If so then they have been having off nights all year...

Fastcat--I dont always disagree with you. I think the winning teams probably do more than the losing teams to determine the win in most occassions. I have no idea what happened in the Dickson Co game so I wasn't referring to that---and I wasn't calling you an idiot based on your assessment of games. I just said that in reaction to everything you are always saying things that are ridiculous to other posters. If you just posted your opinion and left it then no one would really have much to say. But you always get on and call other posters out and make everything a personal attack.

But it's whatever because I'm done worying about what you have to say...if you want to assess a game then by all means please do and I would love see what you have to say. But if you have other things to say--then I'm not 9and no one else is either) interested.

Prophet--you are wise behind your years!