Jackson Co 52 Clarkrange 35

titanjo

Jackson County shows some power who will be the team in single A to step up and compete? Is Jackson County the New England Patriots of single A Basketball? This talent and the BEST Girls basketball COACH in the state makes for a Winning Combination!!!! Let the Big Dogs Roll!!

One more good recruiting class and they will be moving up to College Ball.

Heard they were going after a couple of shelbyville players next????

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our girls played way below there normal level of play. So i mean this game should have been won by 30 no joke all the missed lay-ups. It will be a good game no doubt in one of the forums i read how someone said that Clarkrange shuts Laken down but that was with RBS glad to say JC isn't RBS. Shutting her down is going to be a problem our girls will bring their A game next time hopefully and i just hope the next game is closer i mean i almost left. lol /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

They were there watching last night, don't let none of your Richland player come up and watch /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

They were there watching last night, don't let none of your Richland player come up and watch /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I saw that too. About mid court front row. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

how could clarkrange be tired?? have you ever been in there gym... they crank up the heat and pratice in the

heat in that little gym!! what few games i've been to it very hot and dress light... i find it hard to believe they wore

them down.. jackson county must have turned on the cold air!! just a good game between two teams that have been competitive the last 30 + years.. it was the same way when joe halfacre coached against lamar rogers years ago... those games were battles too!!! and i sure many more to come from two areas who play basketball all year long.. should be another good game coming up in the sweat box and still a district battle to come..

how could clarkrange be tired?? have you ever been in there gym... they crank up the heat and pratice in the

heat in that little gym!! what few games i've been to it very hot and dress light... i find it hard to believe they wore

them down.. jackson county must have turned on the cold air!! just a good game between two teams that have been competitive the last 30 + years.. it was the same way when joe halfacre coached against lamar rogers years ago... those games were battles too!!! and i sure many more to come from two areas who play basketball all year long.. should be another good game coming up in the sweat box and still a district battle to come..

Could it be: that it was just, too cool, to be in the Jackson Co. gym?

i was their lastnight and i seen what i seen, if the officials had called everything on laken that she commited she would have been on the bench in the first half in foul trouble, fouls tore up both teams just fortunate for jc they was hitting, and c-range wasn't. gonna be a battle all the way till the end of the season. everyone is a winner, it's just the higher score gets to count it as a defeat. sorry jamie i replied to the wrong post..

Our girls played way below there normal level of play. So i mean this game should have been won by 30 no joke all the missed lay-ups. It will be a good game no doubt in one of the forums i read how someone said that Clarkrange shuts Laken down but that was with RBS glad to say JC isn't RBS. Shutting her down is going to be a problem our girls will bring their A game next time hopefully and i just hope the next game is closer i mean i almost left. lol /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

clarkrange played horrible at JC. Kelli had probably the worst game of her life you JC girls are just lucky she wasn't playing like herself or you would have got beat! She carries that team and it's obvious that if she is having a sucky night the team is gonna do bad. I can't wait to see how it goes when you guys come to the corral( buffalo corral that is) kelli will be focused an you're gonna see what the real clarkrange team looks like! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

clarkrange played horrible at JC. Kelli had probably the worst game of her life you JC girls are just lucky she wasn't playing like herself or you would have got beat! She carries that team and it's obvious that if she is having a sucky night the team is gonna do bad. I can't wait to see how it goes when you guys come to the corral( buffalo corral that is) kelli will be focused an you're gonna see what the real clarkrange team looks like! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

your right kelly is very good player and she didn't have her best game, but she is one player on a very good team and I believe the speed of JC and their defence was the reason for the subpar game.I know c'range will be tough at the 'coral' and JC will have to play well to wn but I think they have a good shot because of their D to come in and rope the buffaloes on thier own ranch.

Coach Rogers has never had a team that is carried by one player. I think his record speaks for itself. I have never saw any ONE PLAYER beat FIVE PLAYERS. C-range has five very talented starters. It takes five players to win a game or the coach would only start Kelli. I am not taking away from Kelli's playing ability. She is a very good player, but come on she definately does not carry this team. NOBODY DOES. Clarkrange had a bad night. They couldn't get anything to fall. This kind of talk and opinion is what splits teams apart. Tori, Tasha, Hannah, and Serena deserve more credit than that!!!!

Wow!! You obviously haven't been watching the same Clarkrange team that I have. Twizzler basically read my mind on his reply to this. Kelly Reed definately does not "carry" this team. Nearly every time Clarkrange beats a competitive team its a combined effort of all 5 starters, and on Friday that didn't happen. I'm sure Lamar will get them clicking on all cylinders through practice this week, not to mention the easy matchups against Clay and Monterey. Jackson County is the first competitive team they have played so far and I think it was a good wake up call to get them back on track. Can't wait to see the result of the next one