Jackson Co 52 Clarkrange 35

titanjo

Ha, I seriously dont think anyone is jealous of J County lol. They are a great team and may go all the way, but they will have to go through Clarkrange two, maybe three more times. Clarkrange didnt show half of what they are capable of Friday night. They are way better than what they showed and don't need any "suprise" transfers to help them out.

Oh no, we got hit by the "transfer" comment again!!! Even though we've heard it 547 times it still gets us every time!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, I seriously dont think anyone is jealous of J County lol. They are a great team and may go all the way, but they will have to go through Clarkrange two, maybe three more times. Clarkrange didnt show half of what they are capable of Friday night. They are way better than what they showed and don't need any "suprise" transfers to help them out.

Have I ever previously posted that clarkrange wasn't a great team? Oh, the "surprise transfer" that you're referring, she had awesome defense but she didn't score 23+ points against you like she did upperman.You should be glad that we weren't hitting our treys. The score wouldn't have been as close as it was.

Everyone knows clarkrange is a contender. How can they not be? They have a good coach and a winning tradion. However, it wasn't the"surprise transfer" that made the difference. It was THE DEFENSE OF THE LADY BLUE DEVILS. We don't need any recruits/transfers whatever you want to call them. Our bench is deep as a well. Fouls are not an issue. We have talent. Do I need to list all the players including the bench???? Good luck to clarkrange until you guys meet us again.

Becareful my friend Clarkrange already has a transfer on their team or have you forgotten that? I have it on good authority that they are getting another good "transfer" from Wartburg next year as well. So as the old saying goes "DONT THROW STONES IF YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE" /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Becareful my friend Clarkrange already has a transfer on their team or have you forgotten that? I have it on good authority that they are getting another good "transfer" from Wartburg next year as well. So as the old saying goes "DONT THROW STONES IF YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE" /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Who? They have all went to Fentress County Elem. Schools I believe. Some chose not to go to York for Highschool. But I believe they are all from in county, and none have played at York, maybe you could clarify me if I am wrong.

So who is the supposed transfer from wartburg?

sorry bigdave but the player is still in middle school so i will not talk about her. Until it happens its just hearsay so to speak but that is what i was told and she is suppose to be one of the best players in your area thats all i know or will say on here out of respect to the young lady and her family.

So who is the supposed transfer from wartburg?

I really don't want to get into where all your players are from, but I believe (could be wrong) only one of JC starters played all the way up through elementary ball in JC. But that doesn't matter, you have to beat the team on the court, that's what our girls will attempt to do. Lamar will need to spend the rest of the season mentally preparing to beat JC, talent wise we match up fine, but mentally JC is two steps ahead. They have no fear and play to win. Why we are intimidated (that's the word I got from everyone who watched the game from both sides) I don't know?

I didn't say they didn't have a great team, dont misunderstand what i was tryin to say. Tasha is a freakin awesome post player she is like a backbone when the team needs her she can score, Torie is a great point she's quick and can see the floor like no other she just needs to attack more on offense @ JC she startin shootin a lil more an she can hit em so why doesn't she do it more often, Hannah is a freakin tiger on defense you better bring your game if your gonna try to get around her and she can hit the 3, serena is definately the intimidator i mean come on would you wanna post up against that lol to me she has improved a lot especially on offense when she gets the ball she can score! I apologize for making it sound like kelli was the only good one on the team we all know she's not those girls can definately make it all the way this year and there aren't any seniors!!! next year they will be very hard to beat!

Well I dont know what there was to misunderstand. You said she carries that team (which she dont). You said its obvious if she is having a sucky night the team is gonna do bad (which isnt true). What's there to misunderstand????? I know Lady Buffs have five great starters. You're the one that forgot to mention the other four in your threat to JC on how Kelli will be focused when JC comes to the Range. The TEAM will be focused. The TEAM will win or lose. The TEAM carries each other. My point is and we both agree Clarkrange has a group of talented young ladies that can go all the way. Lets stay positive-keep it about TEAM BALL- not just how one player is doing. Everyone is entitled to their own opionion on who is "THE PLAYER OF THE GAME". With this bunch it changes from game to game. There is no BIG DOG in this group- just a bunch of girls trying to do the best they can to bring that gold ball back to Clarkrange.

Who? They have all went to Fentress County Elem. Schools I believe. Some chose not to go to York for Highschool. But I believe they are all from in county, and none have played at York, maybe you could clarify me if I am wrong.

I stand corrected the one in question graduated last year however its not like transfers don't come and go not only at Clarkrange or Jackson Co. but all over the state. I think the emphasis should be on the game itself and not where the player was born at. In this particular instance the girls wearing BLUE AND WHITE won a game over the girls wearing GOLD AND PURPLE. It was a great game and i'm sure as the rest of us are here in JC that it will be a very tough game when we travel to C'Range. It always is no matter what year it is. I'm glad to hear Chris Snow is doing well at Temple, talked to his father and Chris is excelling there and thats great news. Chris always played hard for me when i coached him in AAU. good luck to both teams and lets hope these two teams meet for the finals and 7A is bringing home both the gold and silver!

I'm not trying to start an arguement here. I would like clarification between the word transfer/recruit. Is it just a transfer when other teams acquire players? A recruit when someone plays for Jackson County from another area?? Please help me get this straight. I'm just trying to distinguish the difference. Thanks

I really don't want to get into where all your players are from, but I believe (could be wrong) only one of JC starters played all the way up through elementary ball in JC. But that doesn't matter, you have to beat the team on the court, that's what our girls will attempt to do. Lamar will need to spend the rest of the season mentally preparing to beat JC, talent wise we match up fine, but mentally JC is two steps ahead. They have no fear and play to win. Why we are intimidated (that's the word I got from everyone who watched the game from both sides) I don't know?

I don't know where you got your info??? BUT YOUR SOURCE IS BADLY MISTAKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONLY 3 PLAYERS ON OUR TEAM WASN'T COACHED FROM JIM BROWN SINCE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.I THINK YOU BETTER GET ANOTHER SOURCE FOR YOUR INFO!!!!!!!!!!!. THE THREE PLAYERS NOT PLAYING FOR JIM BROWN SINCE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL ARE HOLLI, MISTI AND LAKEN. THE REST OF THE TEAM HE HAS KNOWN SINCE 5 GRADE OR BEFORE.

I stand corrected the one in question graduated last year however its not like transfers don't come and go not only at Clarkrange or Jackson Co. but all over the state. I think the emphasis should be on the game itself and not where the player was born at. In this particular instance the girls wearing BLUE AND WHITE won a game over the girls wearing GOLD AND PURPLE. It was a great game and i'm sure as the rest of us are here in JC that it will be a very tough game when we travel to C'Range. It always is no matter what year it is. I'm glad to hear Chris Snow is doing well at Temple, talked to his father and Chris is excelling there and thats great news. Chris always played hard for me when i coached him in AAU. good luck to both teams and lets hope these two teams meet for the finals and 7A is bringing home both the gold and silver!

If Im not mistaken someone can correct me if Im wrong the only Lady Buffalo to graduate last year was Jessica Green. She was born and raised in Fentress County. Like you, I am glad to hear Chris is doing well. Good Luck to him.