Jackson Co 52 Clarkrange 35

titanjo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trying to start an arguement here. I would like clarification between the word transfer/recruit. Is it just a transfer when other teams acquire players? A recruit when someone plays for Jackson County from another area?? Please help me get this straight. I'm just trying to distinguish the difference. Thanks

A tansfer is a family who has moved to an area and their child attends that local school and this is allowed for all schools and I do not know of one system in all the state that asn't had some at one time or another. What right do we have to tell people where they have to live, A recruit is a athlete that has been approached by a school official to attend their school ,which is against the rules of TSSAA and anyone caught will be punished. I do not know of anybody that has done that, and others don't either or they would squeal in a minute. You know a much as they complain about it on here if it were true they would turn any school that did it in. SPECKULATION AND UNTRUE STATEMENTS SO LETS PAY BALL

THE REST OF THE TEAM HE HAS KNOWN SINCE 5 GRADE OR BEFORE.

Like I said in response to Devilfanatic, as far as I know ours have went to school here from the beginning, yours came from surrounding counties. I really don't care about your team, but am defending the girls on this team being transfers. The only senior last year was Jessica Green. She was not a transfer. My sources seem to be alot better than yours and Devilfanatic. We have to beat the team you have, so I could care less, but don't get too high and mighty about the subject. There is one big stone no one has overturned yet.

Like I said in response to Devilfanatic, as far as I know ours have went to school here from the beginning, yours came from surrounding counties. I really don't care about your team, but am defending the girls on this team being transfers. The only senior last year was Jessica Green. She was not a transfer. My sources seem to be alot better than yours and Devilfanatic. We have to beat the team you have, so I could care less, but don't get too high and mighty about the subject. There is one big stone no one has overturned yet.

I haven't said anything about clarkrange having transfers??? Just defending what you said about our team. leave me out of your squabble with devilfanatic.

IT IS ONE TRANSFER NOT ANY RECRUITS ; YOU HAVE NEVER PULLED FOR THEM ; NOTHING CHEAP HERE

WATCH OUT FOR JC they want championships not individual honors Andrews is one of many for this award

Thank you for letting me know who I have pulled for and who I have not. I was confused but you have helped me out of my confusion.

Just wonder if that TEAM concept will stick? Hope so.

A tansfer is a family who has moved to an area and their child attends that local school and this is allowed for all schools and I do not know of one system in all the state that asn't had some at one time or another. What right do we have to tell people where they have to live, A recruit is a athlete that has been approached by a school official to attend their school ,which is against the rules of TSSAA and anyone caught will be punished. I do not know of anybody that has done that, and others don't either or they would squeal in a minute. You know a much as they complain about it on here if it were true they would turn any school that did it in. SPECKULATION AND UNTRUE STATEMENTS SO LETS PAY BALL

OK /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I am a Jackson County Alumni and this has to be the best team that Coach Jim Brown has put together at Jackson County while using many different players from our cross county rivals. We want to thank each and every one of our neighbor schools who have spent many hours training girls in their basketball talents. We do appreciate your efforts. As a way of showing our appreciation to you we will engrave the name of your school on our Gold Ball this year. Thanks again.

I am a Jackson County Alumni and this has to be the best team that Coach Jim Brown has put together at Jackson County while using many different players from our cross county rivals. We want to thank each and every one of our neighbor schools who have spent many hours training girls in their basketball talents. We do appreciate your efforts. As a way of showing our appreciation to you we will engrave the name of your school on our Gold Ball this year. Thanks again.

That's funny, I don't care who you are! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

you brought yourself in, I stated who I was talking to.

yep. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> anywho.... clarkrange went down in flames at the JCH gym and defense was the difference. Coach Brown is a masterful master mind. Say that fast five times .

yep. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> anywho.... clarkrange went down in flames at the JCH gym and defense was the difference. Coach Brown is a masterful master mind. Say that fast five times .

I hope I only have to say it four times, and then wait for your response!