South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

Pretty good analysis. I think the D that gets a few stops will win the game.

An interesting stat (I think I remember all the numbers correctly).....South Pittsburg has only punted 16 times all season. We have only punted twice in the playoffs...both were in round 1 of the playoffs vs Trousdale so we have not punted at all in the last 3 games against some pretty good competition.

SP punted in the GV game. Went about 20 yards. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filled??? no way will you score 40.. Listen Folk's Mckenzie is for real.... and a great great Team.. But those of you that base spitt's defense on that Hampton game your in trouble.. i think our D had a off night... But this D is called bend dont break.. I dont care if you score 40 but spitt will hang 41 on ya for sure.. you will not outscore spitt period.. I saw a cpl posters say the pirate wont score but 14... Listen.. Maryville couldnt hold spitt to 14.. beat us they might but 14 lol nope... id say spitt d will suprise a few more cause when and I say when you make a bad pass in that spread offense and we intercept.. its over... watch and see. my prediction spitt 35 Mckenzie 14

[/quot,IF U THINK U CAN SCORE 14 ON MARYVILLES D YOUR WRONG.THERES AS MUCH DIFFERENCE IN 1A AN 4A AS NITE AND DAY.HOPE SP WINS,AND I GET 2 GO 2 THE GAME IF NIT ISNT IT ON TV?

All Pirate fans need to ignore the likes of King Nemesis and Lord Vader. Concentrate on the task at hand. These guys are just trying to "rattle cages" as OP would say.

Old Pirate wonders if The King will be @ the game? OP says it's almost impossible to rattle this OP's cage.

Years of being beat up with frying pans. OP's senses have become a little slow.

SP punted in the GV game. Went about 20 yards. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If this is true and our special teams keep up the good work they've been doing the last couple of weeks (there for a while kick off coverage was our major weakness), and we can hold SP to a couple of 3 and outs deep in their own territory and get the ball back with good field position ... That'll be a major plus! Can't wait till Friday ...

We're all like little kids on Christmas Eve ... just waiting ... and waiting ... just to wait some more /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Maryville ??? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Maryville would kill us. We could hang with Red Bank but not with the "machine". I hope we hold McKenzie to 14 but I wouldn't bet the farm on it. Our D has not played up to the level they can because they know they can score a bunch. Look for a shootout

IM GLAD U SAY SP COULD NOT HANG 14 ON MARYVILLE.YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM IS GOOD,BUT THEY CANT BET MANY 4A TEAMS.HOPE U GUYS PUT IT ON THEM FRIDAY NITE.

Old Pirate wonders where are Big Al, Hurricane Ditka, Slick Rick, Slim Jim, Sisco Kid, Elvis, Oil Can, fence Jumper,nohope and all the other famous thread smoking fools? If you can't come out for this game you must be six feet under or locked up. OP says times a wasting, next year is a long time off. Better get you some now it's going to be a long cold winter guys.

Old Pirate wonders if The King will be @ the game? OP says it's almost impossible to rattle this OP's cage.

Years of being beat up with frying pans. OP's senses have become a little slow.

The King will be in Murfreesboro on Friday. I will be getting there around 2:30 or 3:00. I am looking forward to meeting some of the CoachT posters. I would like to meet OP, Zonepirate, Pirate Mike, Pirate Tom, Team69, and others. OP, you better watch those frying pans, my better half has yet to toss one at me, but I always keep and I out. Sounds like your better half gives you a weekly frying pan to the head. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If this is true and our special teams keep up the good work they've been doing the last couple of weeks (there for a while kick off coverage was our major weakness), and we can hold SP to a couple of 3 and outs deep in their own territory and get the ball back with good field position ... That'll be a major plus! Can't wait till Friday ...

We're all like little kids on Christmas Eve ... just waiting ... and waiting ... just to wait some more /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Its true. But he is capable of 60 yds. Sometimes he just gets shook or something when the rush is on. Never know he may hit boomers all night. If you can force them to kick.

IM GLAD U SAY SP COULD NOT HANG 14 ON MARYVILLE.YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM IS GOOD,BUT THEY CANT BET MANY 4A TEAMS.HOPE U GUYS PUT IT ON THEM FRIDAY NITE.

Hello, from a newcomer. I am truly amazed by this CoachT thing. You can really kill a night on here. But I digress. The best part of South Pittsburg is their heart. The heart of South Pittsburg will be on that field Friday afternoon, and you will see it "beat" McKenzie.

Its true. But he is capable of 60 yds. Sometimes he just gets shook or something when the rush is on. Never know he may hit boomers all night. If you can force them to kick.

We've been known to have blocked a handfull of punts this year /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Old Pirate wonders where are Big Al, Hurricane Ditka, Slick Rick, Slim Jim, Sisco Kid, Elvis, Oil Can, fence Jumper,nohope and all the other famous thread smoking fools? If you can't come out for this game you must be six feet under or locked up. OP says times a wasting, next year is a long time off. Better get you some now it's going to be a long cold winter guys.

They got more than one name on here. I was told you were Slick Rick. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The King will be in Murfreesboro on Friday. I will be getting there around 2:30 or 3:00. I am looking forward to meeting some of the CoachT posters. I would like to meet OP, Zonepirate, Pirate Mike, Pirate Tom, Team69, and others. OP, you better watch those frying pans, my better half has yet to toss one at me, but I always keep and I out. Sounds like your better half gives you a weekly frying pan to the head. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Old Pirate says you should be glad you don't live in the frying pan capital of the world. SP is known for its football and lodge frying pans. Be sure to thank the big one every now and then.

OP can't make the wife believe this computor business is coacht. She is sure it's some kinky web site. Heck, OP doesn't see the need to hurt himself. She is calling me now, OP is going to have to leave the bathroom and see what she wants. Please feel my pain.