South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

Butchie, I may wear blue and white now, but I bleed black and orange! One thing's for sure, though, my boys will learn a lot no matter where we sit!

little23, I had to back up and read several of your posts. I saw Livingston, cheerleader and 1986 all close together and thought I was going to have to go into hiding. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Anyway, I did see that you were a cheerleader at SP not LA, I can breath easy now.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zone, why do ya have to keep giving me a hard time? I'll admit I should have remembered the company I'm in when I made that post, but can't ya just let it go? And, yes, I will be at the game. I promised my boys I would take them to a game where they could see how football is supposed to be played. I may even bring some of the fine folks of Livingston with me...it's been 2 years since we've been there.

Because it's fun /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> You are getting off easy..I'll cut you some slack since you are coming to the game

Bring a crowd...let's make it loud!!!!

Did you know the fine folks of Livingston have ties to S. Pitt.? The GREAT Coach Brooks is from here. There was a wonderful article about him in one of the local papers here not too long ago. Anywho, zone, I don't see how I'm getting off easy! I'd hate to see how it would be if I wasn't. Thank goodness I'm coming to the game! I'd hate to experience the wrath of zonepirate!

"SURE" you lost accept it.

The last play of the game was blown by the ref due to one being out of position etc and there is an official statement to the effect from the TSSAA about that call and one in the first half that would have eliminated the need for overtime. It is official just like TT getting in trouble for rules violations. Regardless that wasn't the point I was making. The Pirates let SpringHill hang around that year and got burned by something out of their control. In a close game, the game can go either way with a wacky play or blown call. I think the Rebels are way too good to let hang around until the end.

The Pirates need to keep firing broadsides on offense and knock the Rebs off their horse's on defense. Oh wait, this if FB, the pirates need to score often and tackle those guys soundly.

little123, I had to back up and read several of your posts. I saw Livingston, cheerleader and 1986 all close together and thought I was going to have to go into hiding. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Anyway, I did see that you were a cheerleader at SP not LA, I can breath easy now.

LOL, owls! Did ya think that bad of me? Does Livingston have a bad rep?

I look forward to watching all of the young lads perform on Friday and Saturday at the state championships. We are going to leave at the butt crack of dawn on Friday morning and do a little shopping at Rivergate Mall before the game. I was going to come to the pregame meal with everyone at Tootie's but I got out voted on that one. It looks like we will be going with the more traditional meal of Ryan's in Murfreesboro. I have watched some more highlights of McKenzie today. I think they are a good team, but so is SP. IMO they need to play about perfect to beat SP, if SP plays perfect I think they are the team to beat.

Hey Duck, as far as I know, there is no fan bus going to the game. However dad suggested those who might be interested in traveling on bus to contact either Long Heights Baptist or First Baptist to see if they are taking a bus.

First Baptist is taking their bus and two vans. Don't know about Long Heights but, I'll bet they are too. I hope the word get out to those who want/need such transportation.

Wow, it's really amped around McKenzie right now!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINIUSH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

What are your thoughts on this game?

I don't know much about SP but I do know some Rebel football and I know these guys will come to the game ready to play. We are looking for the gold. We are proud of our young men and excited about this game. A lot of fans are coming to support these gentlemen. May the best team win cause you don't get to this game doing any thing but the best.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING HOME THE GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1