South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't go nowhere after Friday Butchie I want to read what you have to say on Saturday. It seems a lot of posters like you disappear the next day after the game.

You will find out that BUTCHIE will do just he says...............................I will do the same................................ /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Somebody asked about the offensive stats during the playoffs. Here they are. FCS was the only team that sold out more to stop the running game so we took advantage and had a big night passing

Avg. 369 rushing, 87 passing

Vs. Hampton 408 rush, 74 pass

Vs. Gordonsville 396 rush, 40 pass

Vs. FCS 262 rush, 227 pass

Vs. Trousdale 410 rush, 6 pass

Those are very impressive numbers. McKenzie will have their hands full to say the least. McKenzie's best defense will have to be their offense. They cannot allow those types of numbers and expect to win the game. And on defense I'd have to take my chances by selling out on the run and force you to beat me through the air. As I heard the other day, there's only 3 things that can happen when you throw the ball and 2 of them are bad. I know SP was able to beat FCS through the air but I would like to think that McKenzie can play better pass defense than FCS. I still think it's going to be one heck of o game.

Old Pirate says, yes, your right bulldog. SP is not fast or as fast as people think they are.

Hampton can break a long run,fumble almost falldown and still out run the SP DBs to score.

SP is so slow the Hampton coaches "chose" not to kick to them. OP says we SP folks are wearing the rose colored glasses. It's amazes OP how most observers see them differently.They 2 are wearing rose colored glasses. Hope you can make it to Murfreesboro and perhaps the turf will finally help the Pirates persuade others. Nah, just not as fast as people think. OP says it's not hard to contain their speed outside since they seldon attempted the corner. Thay can't pass either so OP is now convinced the Rebels will take this championship back to west Tn. Nah..................................

You are beginning to sound like Butchie /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> . Yep the Pirates are simply OVERATED /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Those are very impressive numbers. McKenzie will have their hands full to say the least. McKenzie's best defense will have to be their offense. They cannot allow those types of numbers and expect to win the game. And on defense I'd have to take my chances by selling out on the run and force you to beat me through the air. As I heard the other day, there's only 3 things that can happen when you throw the ball and 2 of them are bad. I know SP was able to beat FCS through the air but I would like to think that McKenzie can play better pass defense than FCS. I still think it's going to be one heck of o game.

It just hard for anybody to cover all the bases. That's why some teams have success with the underneath stuff on us...that's what we give up in most games to cover other areas

I I also watched a few highlights of Mckenzie and the one thing that stood out to me was their tackleing form, they knew how to bring down a big back. Ialso think they got a good lesson last week when they had to try to tackle Marco, I doubt 24 is nearly as hard to get ahold of as Daily. I do think South Pitt will come away with the win,but I definately don't think this is a mismatch.

McKenzie tackled the big guys better than the Dailey type scat back (sorry he is not a QB...he is a direct snap RB). Thing is we have 2 big backs #24 & #2 (some plays one is FB and the other is a wing/slot) that will pound you and several small speedy guys #1, #25, #40, #35. Our QB #5 is a pretty elusive kid too when he gets is number called. #21 will line up in as many as 5 different positions during the game and if you had a hard time tackling Dailey you won't like chasing #21

Don't go nowhere after Friday Butchie I want to read what you have to say on Saturday. It seems a lot of posters like you disappear the next day after the game.

You Gotta Give Me Time To Get Home. But I'll Be Here. Either to Congratulate On Our Win And The Success Of Your Season. Or Your Win And The Success Of Ours. But Don't think I'm A Fairweathered Fan, I'm On Here Sink Or Swim. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Some of the others may disappear but Butchie will be here win or lose. Don't let all of his BS fool you

I'm Glad I Don't Have You Fooled Zone. I Will Also be Glad When My Plus Membership Is Updated. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 But I'll Be Around A Day Or Two After The Game. But Then I'll Be Gone Til Baseball. I Don't Do B-Ball. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

I'm Glad I Don't Have You Fooled Zone. I Will Also be Glad When My Plus Membership Is Updated. But I'll Be Around A Day Or Two After The Game. But Then I'll Be Gone Til Baseball. I Don't Do B-Ball.

I've been watching the McKenzie threads for several weeks...I had a feeling we would see you guys at the end. You are a little...ahhh.....unorthodox... and may appear somewhat psychotic to the first time observer /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Me neither. I'll be taking a break after football too.