South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

Yea Daily ran for 294 yds so what we scored stride for stride with them and i say we can score stride for stride with yall. we have just as much heart abd will be just as physical if not more so when yall lose dont be to disappointed..................................GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Rebels will be able to score with them. They never stopped Hampton we just stopped our selves with penalties that got us into 3rd and long situations that we wasn??™t able to convert. SP??™s defense is lackluster but there offensive is another story. Get a stop or two, execute on offense and you team has a really good chance of bringing the gold ball home.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your Rebels will be able to score with them. They never stopped Hampton we just stopped our selves with penalties that got us into 3rd and long situations that we wasn??™t able to convert. SP??™s defense is lackluster but there offensive is another story. Get a stop or two, execute on offense and you team has a really good chance of bringing the gold ball home.

Well we over here in West Tennessee we believe that our Rebels can stop you and score .........................................GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sir do you actually think this defense is a Lackluster? Geesh.. this D is a bend but dont break D have you seen our schedule this year???? we give up what we need to , to win... when it comes to smash mouth trust me.. I dont think yhe Rebels will be hit as hard as they will be friday... we here at spitt knows you have a great Team.. excellent passing team. Running is so so .. what 2,400 yards this year>> we have 1 back that has that. we have maybe 5,000 yards rushing this year maybe Zone can tell me more on that stat.. But again please dont think this D is Lackluster. if you do.. its gonna be a lonnnng day come friday for the Rebel's

I sort of agree with Vador, I don't think speed will be either teams problem ,both are fast. As I was walking in last week, Iwas talking to an older gentleman ,He was from somewhere in Ala, he had watched South Pitt the week before and was pretty impressed, He said the key to beating South Pitt was stopping #24.He was right, Inever dreamed he would run up the gut on us like he did. This being said ,Mckenzie may be quite a bit bigger than we were, believe it or not ,Hampton was smaller than most teams. The 3 big guys made people think we were big.Isaw the funniest picture in the Elizabethton star, 24 was running the ball and he was hunkered over ,we had 2 guys had him around the waist and their helmets came up to the bottom of his numbers on his jersy. It looked like my 4 year old trying to tackle my 11 year old.I'd say Mckenzie will match up alot better. I also watched a few highlights of Mckenzie and the one thing that stood out to me was their tackleing form, they knew how to bring down a big back. Ialso think they got a good lesson last week when they had to try to tackle Marco, I doubt 24 is nearly as hard to get ahold of as Daily. I do think South Pitt will come away with the win,but I definately don't think this is a mismatch.

Hawkman you are truly a good sportsman and man! My earlier post does not reflect you one bit or the good fans from Hampton. Its the sore losers like Vader that makes the whole place look bad. Sir if I have offended anybody from Hampton please except my apology!

Thanks sportman, but you haven't offended me. It was those few idiotic Hampton posters who offended me and all of the other good Hampton fans. Shame on them.

Go South Pittsburg Pirates. Win the gold ball for all of East Tennessee!!!! I'll be watching Friday.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I sort of agree with Vador, I don't think speed will be either teams problem ,both are fast. As I was walking in last week, Iwas talking to an older gentleman ,He was from somewhere in Ala, he had watched South Pitt the week before and was pretty impressed, He said the key to beating South Pitt was stopping #24.He was right, Inever dreamed he would run up the gut on us like he did. This being said ,Mckenzie may be quite a bit bigger than we were, believe it or not ,Hampton was smaller than most teams. The 3 big guys made people think we were big.Isaw the funniest picture in the Elizabethton star, 24 was running the ball and he was hunkered over ,we had 2 guys had him around the waist and their helmets came up to the bottom of his numbers on his jersy. It looked like my 4 year old trying to tackle my 11 year old.I'd say Mckenzie will match up alot better. I also watched a few highlights of Mckenzie and the one thing that stood out to me was their tackleing form, they knew how to bring down a big back. Ialso think they got a good lesson last week when they had to try to tackle Marco, I doubt 24 is nearly as hard to get ahold of as Daily. I do think South Pitt will come away with the win,but I definately don't think this is a mismatch.

HA HA HA HA HA HA.... yea Little.... the average on ya line was what 270? funny stuff Pujo....smaller than who? the Vols" i doubt that lol

You ever see Hawaii do it before there games...pretty cool stuff.

Zone Pirate.... What does S. Pitt do before the game? Just curious. We went down and played Memphis Carver in the playoffs a couple of years ago and Carver bunched up on the 50 yd. line and did the side straddle hop for about 5 minutes while our team was running final warm up plays. They bunched up and started hollering and were in complete unision. Pretty intimitading to all the Freshmen and subs that had their back to the Carver team....

Univ. of Hawaii is cool but go to Youtube and type in haka and watch the "New Zealand All Blacks" rugby team.

The local radio station is working on it...not sure if it will happen or not. It will also be shown on UPN which is on many cable networks

For South Pittsburg fans that live out of the area, I was told today that WEPG's broadcast of the game will be live on the internet. I am not sure where just yet. My guess is either www.southpittsburg.comor http://trinitycable.net/. If I find anything out for sure I will post it.

It doesn't really matter about middle school when you get to high school. This group of seniors at Mt.Pleasant went 1 and 5 or 6 in middle school. Over their 4 years in high school they combined for a total of 45 wins and only 9 losses. Playing a total of 54 games in 4 years. Not many 1A schools can boast that many games played or wins in 4 years. McKenzie beat a darn good team. If they have any gas left they will take this one.

SP High and Jr High are in the same building so it has more of an effect than you may think.