South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

Now that I have watched McKenzie play on film, I am not sure that SP can beat them. I was pretty confident that they would win earlier in the week, but now I am not sure. McKenzie looks to be very quick. They might even be faster than the Pirates. The problem they will have will be stopping Robinson up the middle. They will be able to contain the speed very well. So if they can stop the power game, they should win...

>>edited<< don't get baited. He is just stating his opinion

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that I have watched McKenzie play on film, I am not sure that SP can beat them. I was pretty confident that they would win earlier in the week, but now I am not sure. McKenzie looks to be very quick. They might even be faster than the Pirates. The problem they will have will be stopping Robinson up the middle. They will be able to contain the speed very well. So if they can stop the power game, they should win...

You are correct...Mckenzie is pretty quick in their own right. They will score points...we will score points. IMO a few defensive stops, special team play and turnovers will determine the outcome

Hawkman says South Pittsburg will beat McKenzie on Friday and win the state championship. The Pirates are definitely the best team in the state of Tennessee. The Pirates beat my Bulldogs last Friday night. A few plays here and there and the game could have been a lot worse. Another few plays here and there and the game could have been a little closer. But Hampton was not going to win. The Pirates were definitely the better team. They are a powerhouse!!!!!

Hawkman says Robert Robinson is the best running back in the state. But he needs to stop the mouthing and showing off in pre-game warm-ups. I mean Robinson let the Hampton players, coaches, and fans know what he was going to do to us. I didn??™t like it, but to his credit, he backed it up on the field. My Bulldogs never stopped him. He stopped himself one time with the fumble. He just ran and ran and ran and ran and ran!!!! He is a great player and South Pittsburg is a great football team.

So get ready McKenzie. This is a warning. Before the game, the Pirates will let you know what they are going to do to you and then they will do it. The South Pittsburg Pirates will reign again as Tennessee State Champions.

(NOTE: A few of the Hampton posters were a disgrace and should be banned from posting again on the coach t message board.)

What do they do, the HAKA? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Hawkman says South Pittsburg will beat McKenzie on Friday and win the state championship. The Pirates are definitely the best team in the state of Tennessee. The Pirates beat my Bulldogs last Friday night. A few plays here and there and the game could have been a lot worse. Another few plays here and there and the game could have been a little closer. But Hampton was not going to win. The Pirates were definitely the better team. They are a powerhouse!!!!!

Hawkman says Robert Robinson is the best running back in the state. But he needs to stop the mouthing and showing off in pre-game warm-ups. I mean Robinson let the Hampton players, coaches, and fans know what he was going to do to us. I didn??™t like it, but to his credit, he backed it up on the field. My Bulldogs never stopped him. He stopped himself one time with the fumble. He just ran and ran and ran and ran and ran!!!! He is a great player and South Pittsburg is a great football team.

So get ready McKenzie. This is a warning. Before the game, the Pirates will let you know what they are going to do to you and then they will do it. The South Pittsburg Pirates will reign again as Tennessee State Champions.

(NOTE: A few of the Hampton posters were a disgrace and should be banned from posting again on the coach t message board.)

Thanks for the Kind word's.. The Pirates are a Great Team... But i tell you something i saw in your Youngster's i havnt seen in some team's.. I saw more heart in that team that alot we have played.. as you stated that game could have gotten real real bad had it not been for the heart that Hampton showed.... most team's would have given up when it look like you were going down 3 Td's but with the heart you guys have you made it a great game... I saloute you guys no matter what others may say... If heart got you a state Title or may get you one in the future , I am certain you will have your name on that Gold ball before long!!

Old Pirate says bulldog, you are still looking thru those rose colored glasses. The Hampton player made a good run and caught SP out of position. Most everyone thought the Pirates had the play stopped when he suddenly popped out and cut back across the field. The corner was running hard the other way and fell down after the cutback. OP says get your bunch of speedy bulldogs and set up a track meet next spring. Contact any of the coaches they'll hook you up.

It will be ugly, so you just keep dreaming.

OP says the Pirates ran inside on Hampton to prove to everyone they could. Now, You and some of your cousins think the Pirates couldn't run outside? If the Pirates had run outside which they could have, you would be telling posters the Pirates have no inside running game. Dream..... boy....... dream. OP says Please no one wake this cat up, he is still in fanaticiziny.

I think you need some reading glasses because I never said Hampton was faster that SP. Again, all I am saying is your team is not as fast as people think. Hampton contained your speed pretty well we just wasn??™t able to stop you inside. And as far as your track team goes, im glad they are fast on the track because they sure didn??™t look all that fast on the football field.

(NOTE: A few of the Hampton posters were a disgrace and should be banned from posting again on the coach t message board.)Hawkman my earlier post has no reflection on you and i'm sure some good people from Hampton feel like you. Sir you are truly a goodman and sportsman. Maybe you can tell Vader to quit being a sore loser and making yall look bad. My apology to you good Hampton people!

Dailey ripped ya'll for 294 yrds rushing (out of 297 team yards) and everybody knew he was getting the ball...if that is what you consider doing very well you are in for a long night

Yea Daily ran for 294 yds so what we scored stride for stride with them and i say we can score stride for stride with yall. we have just as much heart abd will be just as physical if not more so when yall lose dont be to disappointed..................................GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!