South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

You got that right, the two best 1a team will take the field come friday afternoon. What I have heard that South Pitt. likes to run up the gut. Mckenzie loves to stop teams that run up the gut. Also have the speed to stop the run on the outside. Yes this will be the best game to watch but Mckenzie wins by 3, 38 to 35.

Your right this could be the best game to watch...History shows they like to run where there told they can't. So Mckenzie if something works you better adjust fast. Personally i don't thank it will help. SP by 14.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's starting to look like to me that Butchie and myself are the only two coachT'ers interested in this game that have to work this week what with all this posting every day!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

As for the true Rebel supporters/fans on here, yes we will be on here late Friday as well as over the weekend. There have been a lot of posts concerning this game obviously but, I haven't seen one regular Rebel poster say one word negative about the Pirates in this thread yet. Well unless stating that we feel we have a shot to bring the Gold Ball back west with us is derogatory toward the Pirates. It won't start this week either.

As for the atmosphere, in McKenzie the tension is electric. There is NO lack of interest and excitement here either!!! If we felt we had no chance in this one, I guess we'd just phone it in and stay here. But, I guess we're just gonna load all of us up and come on to Murfreesboro and watch this one 'cause we believe we can finish the job!!

No boasting, no list of stats, just the knowing what the Rebels have been made of all season and the belief that they can do it one more time Friday!!

Tradition and pride can be found in both schools in this one!!! The Rebels will show up ready to play and the rest is in the teams hands. This one is gonna be determined by the total execution from both teams. The game has the potential to be one they talk about for decades to come!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

:

Yea the rugby guys are pretty cool at it too

We don't do a whole lot special. A little clapping while we are lining up to stretch and a little hollering now and then. Nothing out of the ordinary. We are very methodical and do the same drills for the same amount of time in the same sequence every week. Just turning on the game switch

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I know....... I'm already tighter than a 2 dollar watch

BTW...I think pujo was asking about a roster for McKenzie and SP. The TSSAA web site has just what he wants McKenzie-SP game rosters

Thanks Zone Pirate, Icounted 16 players over 190 pounds, not sure how many of these guys plays, but they could be a pretty big team. Hampton didn't have very many starters over 190 pounds. Ithink they had 5. Like Isaid ,they were pretty small as a whole.

Hey Zone, That's An Old E-Mail I Need Ta Update It And My Banter. But Duck Told Me The Gist. I'll Be Glad To Make Your Acquaintence. And With His Help maybe He'll Hold Ya While I Work You Over.

I thought you might pull something like that so the description I gave duck was of another guy I don't like so go for it /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Hey Zone, That's An Old E-Mail I Need Ta Update It And My Banter. But Duck Told Me The Gist. I'll Be Glad To Make Your Acquaintence. And With His Help maybe He'll Hold Ya While I Work You Over. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Butchie, it's looking like I won't get to the game untill about 30-45 minutes before the kickoff right now. We'll have to find Zone pretty quick. Let me know how to hook up with you when I get there!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sorry but, you're on your own 'cause my ribs aren't healed enough for me to be doing the "woodshed shuffle" with you!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Tell me this 'ol bird ain't tough. Broke two ribs at the first playoff game against Halls (which I stayed to watch) but, haven't missed a game since!!!! That's "playing hurt" around here!! Give me a call a little later on and I'll give you some info. to jot down that should help you out Friday before the game in case I'm not there in time to be much help.

I thought you might pull something like that so the description I gave duck was of another guy I don't like so go for it /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 You Trickster! Won't This Guy Be Confused? http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Thanks Zone Pirate, Icounted 16 players over 190 pounds, not sure how many of these guys plays, but they could be a pretty big team. Hampton didn't have very many starters over 190 pounds. Ithink they had 5. Like Isaid ,they were pretty small as a whole.

Overall Hampton wasn't full of big guys....just those 5 +/- are just really big ones. I think McKenzie is similar in size to G'ville and maybe close to our size.

Butchie, it's looking like I won't get to the game untill about 30-45 minutes before the kickoff right now. We'll have to find Zone pretty quick. Let me know how to hook up with you when I get there!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sorry but, you're on your own 'cause my ribs aren't healed enough for me to be doing the "woodshed shuffel" with you!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Tell me this 'ol bird ain't tough. Broke two ribs at the first playoff game against Halls (which I stayed to watch) but, haven't missed a game since!!!! That's "playing hurt" around here!! Give me a call a little later on and I'll give you some info. to jot down that should help you out Friday before the game in case I'm not there in time to be much help.

I'll Ring Ya Later. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Naw..that's us lackluster...and McKenzie is overrated...should be a boring game /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

NOW your catchin' on!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />