South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rain chance for Friday in the 'Boro was 40% ... Then 30% ... Then 0% ...........

Now it's back up to 30% ... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Oh well, may have to break out the poncho just in case cause I sure ain't missing this 'en!

And can someone tell me WHY ... WHY ... WHY the DVDs of one game on that Tennessee High School Website are $35? I'll be going and watching the game first hand ... Then paying the $9.95 for the fiance' to watch it at home live on the net since I don't think it comes on any Charter channels ...

Maybe I'll record the game on the computer if I she can learn how to press the "Record" button /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

REBELS LOSE BY 26 /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I hope fans on both sides realize the respect these teams and coaching staff have for each other. The banter you hear on the T is different than what you hear on the practice field and team meetings

I agree Zone. I think both sides repsect each other. I mean you get to this point you have to respect each other. Most fans from both sides from what I have read are having alot of fun on this thread and not taking the banter the wrong way. There will be some who like to stir the pot a little but thats ok. It gives us all a good laugh. We have one or two of those from McKenzie but if you know them, you know its all in fun.

I agree Zone. I think both sides repsect each other. I mean you get to this point you have to respect each other. Most fans from both sides from what I have read are having alot of fun on this thread and not taking the banter the wrong way. There will be some who like to stir the pot a little but thats ok. It gives us all a good laugh. We have one or two of those from McKenzie but if you know them, you know its all in fun.

One thing is sure that this thread has been a lot more enjoyable than last week. I think these 2 groups don't take things quite so personal.Good TFP article on David Jones...our "forgotten" back.... 6-0, 195, over 1100 yards, 11 yards per carry, 16 TDs and the teams top tackler MASH HERE

South Pittsburg, Good luck from All of our Region, Chattanooga and Lookout Valley! GO PIRATES!!!!!!

You coming to the game??

I hope we don't have to kick a field goal...I'm not sure my heart can take that kind of pressure /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

MAYBE YALL WILL HAVE TO KICK A COUPLE OF FIELD GOALS I KNOW THAT WE CAN KICK EM.......IF IT COMES DOWN TO A KICKING GAME MCKENZIE WILL HAVE A MUCH LARGER ADVANTAGE SO YEA MAYBE IT WILL COME DOWN TO A GOOD KICKING GAME..............................GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAYBE YALL WILL HAVE TO KICK A COUPLE OF FIELD GOALS I KNOW THAT WE CAN KICK EM.......IF IT COMES DOWN TO A KICKING GAME MCKENZIE WILL HAVE A MUCH LARGER ADVANTAGE SO YEA MAYBE IT WILL COME DOWN TO A GOOD KICKING GAME..............................GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hay Zone that might be nice to see what kind of pressure South Pitt. can take if it turns into a kicking game. With each team having to kick 4 or 5 field goals..................