District 13AA

GCPioneer

GCPioneer, what was your impression of Fuzzell? She wasn't exactly on in her shooting game last night, but remained effective. Just curious about your thoughts now that you have seen her play a little.

I thought there were some missed calls last night as well. The technical caught me off guard as I didn't see the lead up to the call. But I did see several calls questionable, although they did better than most I have seen this year.

Congrats to the Lady Rebels!

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GCPioneer, what was your impression of Fuzzell? She wasn't exactly on in her shooting game last night, but remained effective. Just curious about your thoughts now that you have seen her play a little.

I thought there were some missed calls last night as well. The technical caught me off guard as I didn't see the lead up to the call. But I did see several calls questionable, although they did better than most I have seen this year.

The "T" was for having 6 girls on the floor....

I also thought by looking at ALL FOUR of the coaches expressions,the 5th foul on #55 caught them by surprise...Like they thought she may have had 3 on her....

Chassidy did well considering she has tendinitis in both knees...Aubrey Reedy again picked up some of Roney's slack with 22 points after scoring 26 against Crockett County....Chassidy led OC with 24 points...Both players being sophs....Gentry Reedy scored 12 for the Lady Rebels...

To be able to beat the #1 team in the state without your Miss Basketball finalist is saying something.....

Congrats to the Lady Rebels on picking up the program's 1,000 victory....

Milan usually backs out of the Ft line IMO 1)because they have been playing 6 players for the most part and letting them go down to the defensive end is a resting period. 2) less foul trouble 3) no lane violations( common occurance)4) have been playing some zone and it gets them in position to play it or even make a sudden change, becasue they are already down there 5) eliminates fast breaks off misses. just a few ideas

Fussell is very good! IMHO, not being biased, I honestly think the Fussell I saw last night is about equal to Butler. Heather did not have near the game she was capable of due to the in your face defense by OC. Fussell plays the game hard and seems to never take a break!

Fussell is very good! IMHO, not being biased, I honestly think the Fussell I saw last night is about equal to Butler. Heather did not have near the game she was capable of due to the in your face defense by OC. Fussell plays the game hard and seems to never take a break!

What a year for the sophomores in 13aa this has been. Lets have a little fun and name a few we need it I will start # 5 from DC ,Caress Wilkes .

Guest nwtnsports

Updated standings, Jan. 18

Gibson Co. - 17-2, 7-1

Obion Co. - 17-2, 5-2

Milan - 13-4, 5-3

Westview - 16-5, 4-3

Dyersburg - 12-7, 2-4

Dyer Co. - 15-8, 3-5

Crockett Co. - 7-13, 0-8