District 13AA

GCPioneer

You know.....funny you should mention that. I was just cleaning up my office and buried deep under some old state tournament stuff was the one and only puke bag left out of our (WesCharge and I) original order......unfortunately for you sls, it has already been promised to GC Pioneer for his trip to Haywood later this year.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LOL, should I have the nerve to ask Kevin or Paige what happen last time they went to Haywood? Surely, they won't remember as that is in the past... New year, New team, Haywood will be no trouble!!!!!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gibson Co. defeated Dyersburg 73-31!!!!!!!! We played our best half of basketball all year in the first half. We were up 37-13 at the half. If we played like we did in the first half in these tournaments coming up no one will be able to beat us. Dyersburg is definately not a push over and I did not expect us to win by 42 points tonight! Awesome job to our girls!