District 13AA

GCPioneer

You are nuts. Westview is one and done in the district. You must be Shawn Stevenson to say that Westview is well coached. Where have you been? The coach has set Westview girls basketball back 20 years. It will take a major rebuilding at Westview.

To claim such a name as "Pat Summitt", I would assume you would have more couth than that to down someone continuously, especially a coach. Give me a team, whose two leading scorers are sophomores, and tell me what the expectations should be. I'm going to go with A) You are a

"Wanna Be Coach", or /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> A HUGE fan of the Wizard. Take your pick, Patricia.

PS- 20 years huh? Is that a jab to Mr. Byars?

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had to make a prediction right now, Milan will get put out in the opening round, no matter who it is MW, DC or DB. I may change my mind by Monday @7:30pm, but right now I don't like the way things look!

You must be good friends with John Tucker....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> c'mon man, this is the time of year to be positive.

I think Gibson Co. beats out Dyersburg Friday night for the #1 spot and Obion Co. locks up the #2 spot. Should make for a GREAT 13AA tournament.

WELLLLL!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> for starters if GC and OC win out in the district, there will be a TIE for the top spot in the district which comes down to a coin flip /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

So WHAT WOULD People call ??? heads or tails ??? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

sls, I believe your trying to keep that 7 or 8 game streak you got going right now "under the radar" eh? lol, nice try. Good Luck in Districts!

NSHD does anyone still have any of those PUKE BAGS ? I'm feelin bad about this!! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />