District 13AA

GCPioneer

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are nuts. Westview is one and done in the district. You must be Shawn Stevenson to say that Westview is well coached. Where have you been? The coach has set Westview girls basketball back 20 years. It will take a major rebuilding at Westview.

WV has no seniors,lost 2 great ones last year "the jumper" and point guard.They have played everyone in the district pretty tight and probably shouldn't have.Still we don't want to see them and nobody else does either,but you are right could be 1 and done.THAT'S WHY THEY PLAY THE GAME POLLS MEAN NOTHING RIGHT NOW LOOK AT N E PATRIOTS!!!!!!

WV has no seniors,lost 2 great ones last year "the jumper" and point guard.They have played everyone in the district pretty tight and probably shouldn't have.Still we don't want to see them and nobody else does either,but you are right could be 1 and done.THAT'S WHY THEY PLAY THE GAME POLLS MEAN NOTHING RIGHT NOW LOOK AT N E PATRIOTS!!!!!!

probably their least talented team in a long while and still have won 17. the way i see it they are playing 2 and a half on 5 and still are staying in games. like i said, he is a master teacher and is getting a lot out of this team.

probably their least talented team in a long while and still have won 17. the way i see it they are playing 2 and a half on 5 and still are staying in games. like i said, he is a master teacher and is getting a lot out of this team.

You put it well,those 2 sophs he has are special.They should be right back around top of district next couple years.I saw in paper middle school is like 25-0.

You are nuts. Westview is one and done in the district. You must be Shawn Stevenson to say that Westview is well coached. Where have you been? The coach has set Westview girls basketball back 20 years. It will take a major rebuilding at Westview.

Not sure of your intentions, as this does not make sense. Stevenson appears to be doing a great job and getting the most out of the talent he has. He may lose the first game, but they will not go down without a fight. They have no seniors and play mostly sophmores and freshman and still compete with the top teams in the District. I have been very impressed with his coaching, which is why you confuse me. I suspect there is one or two other teams in the District who would love to have him if Westview wants to give him up.

Not sure of your intentions, as this does not make sense. Stevenson appears to be doing a great job and getting the most out of the talent he has. He may lose the first game, but they will not go down without a fight. They have no seniors and play mostly sophmores and freshman and still compete with the top teams in the District. I have been very impressed with his coaching, which is why you confuse me. I suspect there is one or two other teams in the District who would love to have him if Westview wants to give him up.

WV fans wont let him go, that was the loudest gym in the state Friday night .I think your right on the last sentence.Won't say any names on that one?!?!?!?????

WV fans wont let him go, that was the loudest gym in the state Friday night .I think your right on the last sentence.Won't say any names on that one?!?!?!?????

stephenson=master teacher.he plans his work and works his plan.it`s not exactly what he teaches, but what he emphasizes.a great understanding of what it takes to shorten the game and buy into a role.

GC were you at the game?????? Glenn had 22 rebounds 15 points, if Joyner plays theirs 10 more points,Hamn can score . If Milan does get put out before state no gold ball for 13AA. I do agree if they play WV could be scary,none of the top 3 want to have to play WV in elimination game.They are very scrappy and well coached.

HAHA! If you read my post correctly I saiddddddddddddddddddddddddddd, If Poston would've fouled out in regulation Milan would've lost. Poston scored almost all if not all of Milan's points in OT. I don't have to be at the game, I have connections FROM Milan. I like your attitude about if Milan get's puts out before state there's no gold ball coming to 13AA. Don't forget Obion Co. IS better than Milan and Gibson Co. is dead even with Milan. I think Gibson Co. beats out Dyersburg Friday night for the #1 spot and Obion Co. locks up the #2 spot. Should make for a GREAT 13AA tournament.

Taking nothing away from Westview as they are very young and have good talent, but Gibson Co. hasn't really struggled with them this year. We have beaten them by 18 @ Westview and by 12 @ Gibson Co. It is hard to beat a good team 3 times but we shall see!

I'll say this, Milan has the best DUO in the District (Gray and Poston). They do not have the beat TEAM in the District. Milan is not the best team but has the 2 most athletic players in the District. I know you Milan fans won't look at it like that but it's the truth. If Poston fouls out in regulation that game goes to Westview. If you don't believe me look at who scored almost all of your points in OT!

HAHA!!Maybe one of your connections from MILAN can tell you this team is more than a duo.I saiddddddddddddddddddd if MILAN stays on the bus WV wins IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!

The team is based around the duo. The rest of the team are role players! I know what I'm talking about and know that Milan is based around Gray and Poston. If they didn't have Gray all you would have to do is a box and 1 on Poston and you shut Milan down. The fact that they have Gray makes you have to guard the ball and stop penetration which opens up Poston and Glenn.

The team is based around the duo. The rest of the team are role players! I know what I'm talking about and know that Milan is based around Gray and Poston. If they didn't have Gray all you would have to do is a box and 1 on Poston and you shut Milan down. The fact that they have Gray makes you have to guard the ball and stop penetration which opens up Poston and Glenn.

Now you see it my way.Don't forget about Joyner avg 10 a game and Hamm.POSTON,GRAY,GLENN,HAMM,JOYNER,SIMPSON that's 6 not a DUO!