Porkchop article in Knox paper?

walkenvol

Noonesfool, I hope you guys have a great time at your reunion tonight. I wish I could be there as a friendly opponent. We have shared some great competition and it is great to see that the folks who have followed you are keeping up the standards and Matt is certainly a great representative of those accomplishments

The tournament at Catholic started at Carter High School and has been running for 33 years, 8 at Carter, 15 at Karns and 10 at Catholic. As far as I know Greeneville is the only team to have been at every tournament.

Good luck to Matt and the Greeneville Wrestling Team.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In the words of Coach Walker "You can't use two hands you friggin meat-ball!!!" haha

Wait wait...even better yet "That doesn't count! It only grazed me man!"

or how bout Bowman calling a drop when a freshman got the ball (even tho Bowman was the only one that ever saw the drops) lol. poor kids had no idea what was going on.

HA HA!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

"That was two hands.... put it down."

"Go ahead, I'll give you three seconds.... 1," BAM! /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

HA!... poor freshmen.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Jackson, GREAT competition and a great friendship. Over 35 Alum tonight most from the early 80' to 2000. Looked over and what a group in one corner. Daniel Crosby 2 time state hwt CHAMP (and a third) and 110 straight wins, Jason Riddle state champ 215lb., Duncan Cave 3rd and 2nd state HWT and earned all American honors, Josh Quillen 2nd state at HWT, and Jonathan Gray 5th state HWT. You don't think our HS kids weren't excited.

By the way, we beat a solid Crockett squad 61-10 with out Brimer 4th st. (back in the lineup monday) and piggy 215 second region and still cutting (222 /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> )

Jackson, GREAT competition and a great friendship. Over 35 Alum tonight most from the early 80' to 2000. Looked over and what a group in one corner. Daniel Crosby 2 time state hwt CHAMP (and a third) and 110 straight wins, Jason Riddle state champ 215lb., Duncan Cave 3rd and 2nd state HWT and earned all American honors, Josh Quillen 2nd state at HWT, and Jonathan Gray 5th state HWT. You don't think our HS kids weren't excited.

By the way, we beat a solid Crockett squad 61-10 with out Brimer 4th st. (back in the lineup monday) and piggy 215 second region and still cutting (222 /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> )

you forgot about me. 3 place at the GIT's (I think) in 06............. ok never mind i am a has been lol