Tennessee High Vikings

couch qb

I agree with you on that (South). Your Vikings should be really good next year. This will probably be our best team since we joined the MLC. I stated we had 13 Seniors next year but that may not have put it into context. On a given night we dress 40 including all Freshman so that is why that number is large up here. Almost a year out I see it like this in preseason ranking:

1. THS

2. JCHS

3. SS

4. SE

I don't believe Besty will have what it takes next year but I do see them turning it around in 09'. I am alot like you guys. I wish football could be played year round.

That looks pretty close 1-4. East had a very young team as well and I think what will hurt south is the games I saw them play when they were up big..none or few of there young guys really got to play? Just padding stats i guess. Yea.. it,s ashame you guys have to play up so far. Am I right? you should really be playing 2A ?

But even at that your still very competitive in 4A /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You guys would go deep just about every year in 3A.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont disagree that THS will be the favorite. I do think that you may not realize one thing. Johnson County will have 13 Seniors next year all of which started last year except maybe one and most on both sides of the ball. We lose a good back but we do every year (Atwood last year, Leonard this year). We replace that pretty easy each year. Everything else at the skills is intact and the vast majority of the line. Very early to talk about this I agree but keep in mind that THS and JCHS both return about everybody. Dont see how you could not have JC at least second and for sure not in the top four. Prudhomme will be offensive player of the year or maybe just player of the year and dont forget that the QB returns also so he could make a run if he keep the ints down.

Good point. I thought Prudhomme was a senior this year. Let me rethink this.