Who has the best student section in 13AA?

lucasl

In the past Obion and Dyer County have had a large student section. Gibson County has been down in recent years, but this year they have a new pep club. So far they have had a good following, but they should show up big this week for their first district game against OC. Who do you think? The Tribe from DC, The Rebel Train from OC, or the new Red Shirts from GC?

In the past Obion and Dyer County have had a large student section. Gibson County has been down in recent years, but this year they have a new pep club. So far they have had a good following, but they should show up big this week for their first district game against OC. Who do you think? The Tribe from DC, The Rebel Train from OC, or the new Red Shirts from GC?

There will be a bunch of red in the stands on Friday nite....The Rebel Train has gone from white shirts to red this year...

No doubt at all, its got to be The Tribe from Dyer County!!

I'm a Tribe leader at DC and im most school spirit and i totally DISAGREE. Last year we were best student section in the state. Now no one cares. it's about twelve of us that cheer. that's it. Everyone else just stands up there and talk about weekend plans. It's stupid.

I'm a Tribe leader at DC and im most school spirit and i totally DISAGREE. Last year we were best student section in the state. Now no one cares. it's about twelve of us that cheer. that's it. Everyone else just stands up there and talk about weekend plans. It's stupid.

I know what you mean man. We(GC) have about 20 that cheer and lots more that just wear the shirt to get in free

lucas...I remember the first game at home that we played against Bradford ya'lls student section was quite big but died off when the boys game came around...It's better support than years past and the student section is always the 6th man on the court...Once District games roll around and the pressure starts coming on I think more students will come out hopefully...Dyer Co. student section was huge last year but not the best in AA at state...the best and biggest had to have been Liberty easily...In AAA Clarksville had an awesome student section with everyone decked out in all white

lucas...I remember the first game at home that we played against Bradford ya'lls student section was quite big but died off when the boys game came around...It's better support than years past and the student section is always the 6th man on the court...Once District games roll around and the pressure starts coming on I think more students will come out hopefully...Dyer Co. student section was huge last year but not the best in AA at state...the best and biggest had to have been Liberty easily...In AAA Clarksville had an awesome student section with everyone decked out in all white

Yeah, no doubt. We'll start packin it out more when the big games start. We tend to die off if were up big or down big.. we need to get it going all the time.

Just get word out to everyone that every game is big, lol...make every game sound like a state championship around the school and make all the folks get to the game...last night's boys game was an absolute JOKE! I figured once we got down the students would shade off but they seemed to stick there and harrass the refs just that much more..

Just get word out to everyone that every game is big, lol...make every game sound like a state championship around the school and make all the folks get to the game...last night's boys game was an absolute JOKE! I figured once we got down the students would shade off but they seemed to stick there and harrass the refs just that much more..

yea we gave the refs an ear full lol.

I am the leader of [The Rebel Train] from OC. Last year was an amzing year for us, we had SO many people involved. Unfortunately we lost our main leader in Dale Hendon, and ALOT of senior support. However, i was very involved with the group last year. I've organized all the shirts, chants, and pretty much lead with the help of a select few. We may not have strength in numbers this year, but we will most definately make the best out of what we have. I'll also be announcing we are having a white out game our next home game in memory of a fellow student who lost his life in a car accident this past Monday. But if any other leaders feel the need to get angry, or complain, come see me. I'm sure we can settle it /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />. I'll be the one with the memphis hat. But best of luck to everyone.