TOP 10 in 1A

culleokarep

hahaha...well for what its worth heres my take on the situation

#1 Lake Co. 6-0 this team seems to be dominating so far im interested to see how they do when district play really kicks up

#2 Union City 5-0 beat humboldt already in a big matchup and they havent had much trouble putting away the rest of the teams on their schedule

#3 Nashville Christian 8-0 dont know a whole lot about this team but at 8-0 its hard not to have them on this list

#4 CSAS 7-1 only loss is to tift county and they have been dominating most every other team they play...these guys look good and have the potential to go deep this year

#5 Manassas 9-1 these guys have played a very tough schedule so far and only lost one game by 8 points...as with lake co. im curious to see how long they can keep winning

#6 Culleoka 5-2 two tough losses to ravenwood and mba games that should have been won have set this team back...their shooting needs to improve before district games start on friday...however you cant count out demario and the talent that this team has

#7 Moore Co. 3-2 if your not from middle tn. chances are you havent heard of this team...that will change this year...tyler jean the point guard is a scoring machine...they are athletic and play well as a team...this team is almost a lock to go to state and you should keep your eye on these guys

#8 Humboldt 3-1 only loss is to union city...would love to rate these guys higher but they havent played alot of games and i dont know enough about them this year

#9 East Robertson 3-1 only loss this team has suffered came at the hands of station camp...these guys have got or been close to state the last few years and so far they look tough again this year

and last but not least....

#10 Richland 4-0 they have yet to be truly tested but this group is always looking for respect...they matchup with moore co. tonight and if they can upset moore co. that would be a big stepping stone for this team

lets hear it ladies and gentleman

Cully..I/m going to be honest about Lake Co..I believe we can beat Humboldt and U.C. and Trenton but at the same time..could get beat by 10 to 20 points by either of these teams..Seriously..If I were voting..would have U.C. #1 on our end..Humboldt #2 and maybe Trenton or Lake Co 3rd..I'm not counting Manassas or Middleton because I haven't seen them play..I've seen U.C. and Humboldt and they look about like they have the past several seasons..Tough teams..With Lake Co losing Sep and Springer..I'll have to wait and see.I know's there's going to be some close games this year and some losses..Halls and Greenfield are much improved.so along with U.C.,Humboldt,Lake Co,and Trento..Six teams that are pretty good teams..Tougher district this year from top to bottom..I'd have Lake Co farther down..maybe around 8th to 12th ..I think we'll get better toward the end of the year..

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my top five:

1) Union City

2) Manassass

3)CSAS

4)Humboldt

5)Culleoka

Union City should win state and if they don't it'll be a BIG disappointment...

Memphis Manassass seems to be winning against some stiff competition...beating Memphis Mitchell proves that

CSAS is winning games and from what I remember, they return the core of their team

Humboldt is probably one of the biggest teams in 1A this year...They are tall, quick, and can shoot

Culleoka has Demario Williams and that's about all they really had last year from what I saw at the state tourn.

Lake Co is as big overall if not taller than Humboldt!

Lake County will not beat Humboldt quit dreaming, they barely beat a much improved Halls team last night. they have no bench, again I repeat lazy defense which cause players to get in foul trouble, and just don't have enuff to make it in March when it counts. UC all tha way to state along with the school out of memphis from the west.

Lake County will not beat Humboldt quit dreaming, they barely beat a much improved Halls team last night. they have no bench, again I repeat lazy defense which cause players to get in foul trouble, and just don't have enuff to make it in March when it counts. UC all tha way to state along with the school out of memphis from the west.

Did you see anything in my post that said anything about beating Humboldt..I said Lake Co was as tall or maybe taller overall..Do you need to come to Lake Co elementery and learn to read?And..Who has Humboldt beat..Trenton beat Dresden by about 9..I don't think Trenton will beat Lake Co and yall only beat Trenton by 3

Here's my list 1-10.....

Union City

Manassas

Humbolt

CSAS

Culleoka

Pickett Co

Lake Co.

Nashville Christian

Moore Co

Trenton....

West tennessee single a is a dog fight for who goes to state, middle tennessee is pretty tough but not near as good as west tennessee... East tennessee year in and year out is just awful.....no since in allowing some of those teams who make it into state, get there......... Something should be done about that... It is the same way for football....... Hampton pounded everyone in the east then they came off of the mountain and got whipped.... Wait until the state tournament this year, the two east tenn teams will get killed the first game..... Now I am not talking about the GBA, Pickett Co, CSAS, I am talking about the Cosby's, USJC, Oneida, Unaka, Cloudland..... Reg 1 and 2 are a joke in BBAll and in F'ball.... Do not feed me some crap about how Unaka won it like 5 years ago, that was the last time in a while, while and they really should not have won it that year, CPA should have.... but this is the facts.... plain and simple....