Franklin @ Ravenwood

RavenRapOnTheMap32

Ravenwood 6-1 (1-0)

Franklin 9-2 (1-0)

Ravenwood came out with an impressive win over Hillsboro, beating them by 12. A lot of people called RHS a big underdog. I don't have any idea how the Franklin and Hillwood game turned out but i'm gonna have to say Franklin won that one.

Franklin has what i think is now a 40 game win streak in District 11-AAA, which could be the best record in any district in any division in the whole state. Ravenwood should come out ready to play and likewise Franklin should as they always do.

I don't want to pick a winner, but what are everyone's thoughts on the game. It's the Rebels talented juniors up against the senior laden Raptors.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ravenwood 6-1 (1-0)

Franklin 8-2 (1-0)

Ravenwood came out with an impressive win over Hillsboro, beating them by 12. A lot of people called RHS a big underdog. I don't have any idea how the Franklin and Hillwood game turned out but i'm gonna have to say Franklin won that one.

Franklin has what i think is now a 40 game win streak in District 11-AAA, which could be the best record in any district in any division in the whole state. Ravenwood should come out ready to play and likewise Franklin should as they always do.

I don't want to pick a winner, but what are everyone's thoughts on the game. It's Franklin talented junior up against the senior laden Raptors.

Yes Franklin won in a blowout. I was very impressed when i watched Franklin earlier in the year. They are a very strong team with lots of good shooters and one or two pretty good posts. They will prove very tough to beat this year

Ravenwood 6-1 (1-0)

Franklin 8-2 (1-0)

I don't want to pick a winner, but what are everyone's thoughts on the game. It's Franklin talented junior up against the senior laden Raptors.

My mistake the Rebels are on a 39 game win streak in the district.

I'm saying FHS over RHS by 10. We have a triple threat beyond the 3-point line now and I don't know if the RHS defense will be able to keep up.

RHS has thrown a variety of defenses at team already this season and it has worked... Ravenwood can shoot the ball as well, watkins was 6-7 one game this year and is capable of knocking down shots in a hurry as well, michael becker is also starting to knock down from beyond the arc and cody jeffries as well... When rhs is on they can hurt you as well. The only concern for the raptors is their rebounding ability which i haven't had a problem with until the hillsboro game. the keys to this game are hustle points. 2nd chance points and points in transition. Both teams will get good looks its just who comes down with those that don't go in

RHS has thrown a variety of defenses at team already this season and it has worked... Ravenwood can shoot the ball as well, watkins was 6-7 one game this year and is capable of knocking down shots in a hurry as well, michael becker is also starting to knock down from beyond the arc and cody jeffries as well... When rhs is on they can hurt you as well. The only concern for the raptors is their rebounding ability which i haven't had a problem with until the hillsboro game. the keys to this game are hustle points. 2nd chance points and points in transition. Both teams will get good looks its just who comes down with those that don't go in

Who has Ravenwood played so far...nobody descent. I saw them play Stratford, RHS looked awful.

Who has Ravenwood played so far...nobody descent. I saw them play Stratford, RHS looked awful.

you are either lying about going to that game and are saying they looked bad due to the box score, or i know exactly who you are coach /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ravenwood struggled against shs who aren't as bad as they have been in the past couple years, but still not great, they came from 19 down to put it in overtime and to find a way to win. And you have to agree that good teams find a way to win, even on bad nights.

I'm saying FHS over RHS by 10. We have a triple threat beyond the 3-point line now and I don't know if the RHS defense will be able to keep up.

I believe that the FHS depth, size & outside shooting will provide a win by 15+ points. But who knows? We'll just have to see what Friday brings!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Go Rebels

you are either lying about going to that game and are saying they looked bad due to the box score, or i know exactly who you are coach /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ravenwood struggled against shs who aren't as bad as they have been in the past couple years, but still not great, they came from 19 down to put it in overtime and to find a way to win. And you have to agree that good teams find a way to win, even on bad nights.

Are you for real dude? Why would I lie about being at a game, you are a complete moron. I can tell you exactly what happened in that game. Morris got in foul trouble early, RHS fell behind, made a great comback and won in overtime. SHS had there best 3 players foul out of the game and did not play in overtime. Ravenwood came back because SHS could not handle the press. All I was saying we had not problem even without out our football players out there. All I can say is enough with the talk, we will see what happens Friday night and then bring your stupid comments and accusations on the message board. By the way, if you think I am a high school coach, you are gravely wrong. So don't think you know what you are talking about and don't acuse a coach of being on a message board when most coaches would not stoop that low.