East Literature's first game in new district. Predictios

believeme

East will be served with a little bit of blow out.

Fra will waste them, this game will not even be close. End of first quarter FRA 22, East 6

Final 67-23 fra

Thats if fra subs late

Not the case shpshter93....Final Score 48-36

FRA led by 4 points at the half. East took the lead once in the THIRD QUARTER.

East was welcomed into the District by shooting ZERO FOUL SHOTS VS. FRA'S 26 FOUL SHOTS. This is not a typo.

FRA was well coached and hustled on every play. Good win for them.

Not the case shpshter93....Final Score 48-36

FRA led by 4 points at the half. East took the lead once in the THIRD QUARTER.

East was welcomed into the District by shooting ZERO FOUL SHOTS VS. FRA'S 26 FOUL SHOTS. This is not a typo.

FRA was well coached and hustled on every play. Good win for them.

That happens in every game with FRA, Its not just East, Fra posts the ball up and then cry's or grunts while making contact with the defense, the officials are so bad this year that they hear a sound and call a foul. (they did not get these calls at station camp)

I was suprised that east played them this close, but tonight a Goodpasture team, that at best is weak almost beat FRA, I dont know whats going on at FRA, but other than maplewood, everyone has stomped Goodpasture.

That happens in every game with FRA, Its not just East, Fra posts the ball up and then cry's or grunts while making contact with the defense, the officials are so bad this year that they hear a sound and call a foul. (they did not get these calls at station camp)

I was suprised that east played them this close, but tonight a Goodpasture team, that at best is weak almost beat FRA, I dont know whats going on at FRA, but other than maplewood, everyone has stomped Goodpasture.

The goodppasture game would have been a little different if Canady had played last night. She averages 18 points a game and is the spark for FRA

The goodppasture game would have been a little different if Canady had played last night. She averages 18 points a game and is the spark for FRA

Two main reasons for the close game at Goodpasture. Two starting players, Canady and Smith were not playing. Canady was out and may be out for awhile (due to the East Lit player leveling her and the player being ejected with her second technical.) Smith was in Memphis at a soccer tournament. Freshmen played a good portion of the game at Goodpasture for FRA.

Two main reasons for the close game at Goodpasture. Two starting players, Canady and Smith were not playing. Canady was out and may be out for awhile (due to the East Lit player leveling her and the player being ejected with her second technical.) Smith was in Memphis at a soccer tournament. Freshmen played a good portion of the game at Goodpasture for FRA.

I believe Lamberth, who is Goodpasture's leading scorer did not play as well due to an injury.

I believe Lamberth, who is Goodpasture's leading scorer did not play as well due to an injury.

There were no technical fouls in the east literature vs. FRA game. There were two "intentional" fouls during the game which do not call for ejection. Canady falling down was not due to a technical or an intentional foul. It was a play under the basket which leveled two players and the east literature girls got up and three of them proceeded to help Canady up.

Word at the game was Canady was already injured before the game started.

From the stands this game wasn't pretty...east literature shot zero foul shots the whole game. The coach needs to turn the film in to tssaa for review.

There were no technical fouls in the east literature vs. FRA game. There were two "intentional" fouls during the game which do not call for ejection. Canady falling down was not due to a technical or an intentional foul. It was a play under the basket which leveled two players and the east literature girls got up and three of them proceeded to help Canady up.

Word at the game was Canady was already injured before the game started.

From the stands this game wasn't pretty...east literature shot zero foul shots the whole game. The coach needs to turn the film in to tssaa for review.

I think EL will improve as the year goes on. They have some athletes and they played hard. EL tactically was way too aggressive-they gave the officials no real choice but to blow the whistle. A film to the TSSAA would show they had only a fraction of the fouls they committed called on them regardless of what it would show about FRA. With Canady banged up FRA was in no hurry and increasing pressure was EL's answer-unfortunately accompanied by a couple of cheap shots and some of the roughest play I've seen outside of AAU.

I think EL will improve as the year goes on. They have some athletes and they played hard. EL tactically was way too aggressive-they gave the officials no real choice but to blow the whistle. A film to the TSSAA would show they had only a fraction of the fouls they committed called on them regardless of what it would show about FRA. With Canady banged up FRA was in no hurry and increasing pressure was EL's answer-unfortunately accompanied by a couple of cheap shots and some of the roughest play I've seen outside of AAU.

The first intentional foul was a call underneath the basket when the smallest girl on the court from EL got pushed around and retalliated..Should have been called a double foul. The second intentional foul came late in the fourth quarter when EL was trying to foul to gain back possesion of the ball. The same little girl made at least two attempts to foul cleanly and the whistle was not blown; she then got more aggressive to get the call. Let's be honest here...the girl who was called for both intentional fouls is 5'1 and 100 pounds (with her pads on)...