2008 Region 6-1a

Magnavox3

Hey dude you left out Huntland

MP 3rd? MP will beat C'wood so they won't finish 3rd unless C'wood is 4th. CA will finish no better than 7th. Zion will beat them.

Can you tell who I dislike in the region?

1. Mt. Pleasant

2. Wayne Co

3. Moore Co

4. Collinwood

5. Huntland

6. Perry County

7. Cornersville close with PC but PC pulls out 6th

8. Zion

9. CA

No i cant /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

but can you give us some insight for your picks? why will mtp be on top? why is moore county and ahead of Collinwood? Why will CA be beat by zion? anyways i look forward to your explantations /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No i cant /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

but can you give us some insight for your picks? why will mtp be on top? why is moore county and ahead of Collinwood? Why will CA be beat by zion? anyways i look forward to your explantations /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

zion will beat c.a. these next years. zion is returning every single specialty player next year. all of our seniors either played on the line or where hurt most of the year. also, only one of their returning specialty players is going to be a senior. daniel pugh and all his receivers return and will definatly be a force with our offence. our running back was only a freshmen last year and is very promising as well.

zion will beat c.a. these next years. zion is returning every single specialty player next year. all of our seniors either played on the line or where hurt most of the year. also, only one of their returning specialty players is going to be a senior. daniel pugh and all his receivers return and will definatly be a force with our offence. our running back was only a freshmen last year and is very promising as well.

HAHAHA. The only thing i expect out of the CA/Zion game is prob a lot of cheap penalties by both teams just like last year. CA will also be ready to play next year because i heard they took that win last year the same way as a loss considering they won by what 2 or 3 points? Yea, that is sad. also CA lost practically no one as my sources have told me, i heard that Zion also only lost a few starters as well so i guess it will be closer than i originally thought but if Zion can't even beat CA in their worst season in the past 9 years how do they expect to beat them when they can't get any worse. But i do not know why i typed all this out cuz Wayne Co. and Mt. P are the only teams that have a legit shot in this region.

you sure are confident after winning your first region game...

How can you count out Mt.Pleasant? 4 times in a row they've won it. Oh well, I hope everyone does underestimate them so they can run through the region...again.The skill position players on that team are just as good as anyone in this state. And the line (once again) will be a force to be reckoned with. The defense will also be stout, they only lose Jay Stoops and Darwin Houston.But go ahead and count mTp out of it. We'll see what happens come next football season.

How can you count out Mt.Pleasant? 4 times in a row they've won it. Oh well, I hope everyone does underestimate them so they can run through the region...again.The skill position players on that team are just as good as anyone in this state. And the line (once again) will be a force to be reckoned with. The defense will also be stout, they only lose Jay Stoops and Darwin Houston.But go ahead and count mTp out of it. We'll see what happens come next football season.

i guess this is where we find out if marco havin the ball 90% of the tiem will affect this season

Um you forgot about Dailey back at saftey so before u go and say stuff u need to get ur facts straight.And there aint nobody counting mTp out.Yall have one 4 in a row so its kinda hard to count ya out.But yall do lose almost 100% of ur offense with dailey and clifton leaving but u do return Corlew.But Wayne Co. returns everbody except 4 starters #4,43,75,and47.Easily replacible with the underclassmen Wayne Co. has considering their middle school has won 34 straight games dating back to this years seniors 8th grade year including 5 strait wins over mTp. Wayne Co. wins the region this year with mTp and C'wood fighting for 2nd so mTp better enjoy this year's championship cuz it aint gonna happen for a while.

Um you forgot about Dailey back at saftey so before u go and say stuff u need to get ur facts straight.And there aint nobody counting mTp out.Yall have one 4 in a row so its kinda hard to count ya out.But yall do lose almost 100% of ur offense with dailey and clifton leaving but u do return Corlew.But Wayne Co. returns everbody except 4 starters #4,43,75,and47.Easily replacible with the underclassmen Wayne Co. has considering their middle school has won 34 straight games dating back to this years seniors 8th grade year including 5 strait wins over mTp. Wayne Co. wins the region this year with mTp and C'wood fighting for 2nd so mTp better enjoy this year's championship cuz it aint gonna happen for a while.

Well buddy get ur facts straight.Marco did not start at safety it was Jed and Jay at the end of the year, JuJu before him.Marco only came in around 15 times during a game. You can not go by the Middle School record either, your 8th graders & this years seniors have not beaten mTp in what 5 games. And if memory served me right mTp middle school in '03 beat this years senior class. I even think WC was undefeated then too.