Single A Basketball

tigerfan4ever

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unaka fans: Don't come on to a thread entitled best in single A in East TN and start talking about JV and Frosh coach problems. This is not the thread to air those problems. Please start a Unaka coaching complaining thread so that everyone who wants to see an opinion on best teams can actually read about good single A teams......I deleted your posts about your coaching situation....

From what I can tell so far: Greenback, Grace Christian, Oliver Springs, Oneida, Harriman, Rockwood, and Berean all seem to be pretty good....probably forgetting some....from scores CSAS is really good...

Hampton is looking very impressive to me. They just beat a very good 2A Unicoi Co. team with their football players only being back three days and will be getting a starter back in a couple of weeks from injury. Unicoi is the heavy favorite to win Region 1AA...

Hampton slipped my mind....Saw them this summer and they are very good indeed....Great win versus Unicoi...

From what I can tell so far: Greenback, Grace Christian, Oliver Springs, Oneida, Harriman, Rockwood, and Berean all seem to be pretty good....probably forgetting some....from scores CSAS is really good...

Hampton absolutely dominated Harriman tonight on a neutral floor. The Dawgs had a 20 point lead at the half, led by as many as 29, and ended up beating the Blue Devils by 23. The Hampton Bulldogs are definately a force to be reckoned with in the east. Tomorrow we will see a battle between two of the top teams in East Tennessee when Hampton squares off with Grace Christian. It should be a great one...