Van Buren County

WoodenFan

You need to be our coach. You keep putting all these posts about our coaches. We don't need to read this stuff. I know you keep tryin to say nice things about us. But you really do run our coaches down you are the one that started all this........why? Please don't stop saying all these things we should do or come out of the stands and volunteer your time!

Sorry VBHoopster, not trying to come off as negative, but I hate it when your team loses. I would be interested in hearing your analysis of the way the game ended.

Sad thing about it is this is the 3rd staight loss to Monterey, a team that I feel we are better than. Guess its a good thing we aren't in district 7a. Hope our shots are falling tonight, Pickett Co. girls have a good team as well. Good luck Eaglettes.

Agreed. Pickett Co. will be a tough one.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't agreed with many of the coaching decisions made this year but for me it was a good choice to slow the tempo and hold the ball. We were up by two and we were forcing them (in foul trouble) to do something. Instead of us forcing a shot and a turnover. I thought the girls were coached well at the end of the game last night. Maybe an additional time out could have been used at the end when our girl got in trouble. But I thought the choice was the right one. We just didn't finish last night.

Agree, we will have our hands full. IF the same team comes out tonight as did the second half last night it should be a good game.

I haven't agreed with many of the coaching decisions made this year but for me it was a good choice to slow the tempo and hold the ball. We were up by two and we were forcing them (in foul trouble) to do something. Instead of us forcing a shot and a turnover. I thought the girls were coached well at the end of the game last night. Maybe an additional time out could have been used at the end when our girl got in trouble. But I thought the choice was the right one. We just didn't finish last night.

Agree, we will have our hands full. IF the same team comes out tonight as did the second half last night it should be a good game.

Monterey called a time out with about five minutes remaining in the fourth qtr. when we had passed them on the scoreboard 50-48. In the next two minutes we scored six more points . In the last three minutes, I think we scored one point. I just hate it for the girls that worked as hard as I've seen them work in the second half all year, and for them to come away with a loss.

Sorry VBHoopster, not trying to come off as negative, but I hate it when your team loses. I would be interested in hearing your analysis of the way the game ended.Agreed. Pickett Co. will be a tough one.

I will tell you what I believe he is our coach. We are a TEAM, we believe in him and what he is telling us to do. We don't need people like you posting all this stuff all the time. You are what breaks our team you are what makes us not believe. He did what he felt was right, we didn't execute! Bottom line. Why do you keep stirring this up?