Independence @ Franklin

Jim Harrick

Harrick are you serious "good atmosphere", this won't even be a game. Franklin will destroy Indy. Harrick lay off the drugs and don't make pointless topics.

Brentwood is the team to beat!!!!!!!

Reading your posts makes me want to gouge my eyes out. You're like Lewis Black, expect not funny, witty, smart, etc.

A month ago Ravenwood was the team to beat according to you, and now it is Brentwood. Make up your mind, please.

By good atmosphere, he was refering to the fan turnout, not the end result of the game. Franklin and Indy games almost always have a good, rowdy crowd atmosphere, which I do beleive is a topic that is indeed not pointless. Maybe you need to lay off of the drugs, or caffeine, or something.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading your posts makes me want to gouge my eyes out. You're like Lewis Black, expect not funny, witty, smart, etc.

A month ago Ravenwood was the team to beat according to you, and now it is Brentwood. Make up your mind, please.

By good atmosphere, he was refering to the fan turnout, not the end result of the game. Franklin and Indy games almost always have a good, rowdy crowd atmosphere, which I do beleive is a topic that is indeed not pointless. Maybe you need to lay off of the drugs, or caffeine, or something.

Yeah, but lets not forget, he is a "scout". woooooooo

Harrick are you serious "good atmosphere", this won't even be a game. Franklin will destroy Indy. Harrick lay off the drugs and don't make pointless topics.

It just got confirmed that TnScout11 and Metro "Ballin" are finalist for the "Coolest person on CoacT Award". Their witty insights to basketball and breakdowns of matchups have even propelled them to interviews to be an ESPN analyst. The humor that they have displayed over the last few weeks is second to none and both parents of these wonderful coach t posters should be proud. We are all now dumber for having read all of your posts! Keep up the good work!

Let's take a llittle walk down memory lane...

Are you serious? Brentwood is going to be terrible, they have no athletes what so ever, no team, not anything. Franklin will be decent, but overall its between ravenwood and fhs, the centennial close behind. How could you ever think brentwood will be good.

And Harrick, I laughed like crazy at that last post.

Let's take a llittle walk down memory lane...

And Harrick, I laughed like crazy at that last post.

Great Post CHS!! and just think this guy, tnscout11, is supposedly out here scouting our athletes for college programs. Wonder what colleges? So far he is a great jusdgement of talent and teams. Keep up the good work...scout.

Ok, that wasn't much of a game tonight but our boys looked pretty good out there. I almost felt bad for IHS, not because of their playing ability, they have some talent. But their coach was quite a sad sight. When you give up on your own team and just set and not coach or do anything, that's pretty pathetic. I guess I just would expect more from someone who claims to have "world" knowledge of basketball. Is that what they teach you in Europe? Besides that, the atmosphere was great until we got a little bored and quit exchanging jabs at each other.

Way to go REBS....looks like another season of ruling the district!

I saw coach henrie play in HS! Call me crazy, but Independence keeps this one close, the Rebels will be way over confident, and the Eagles from IHS shock the world! Sorry Phillyfan.

Well "Ball Boy", I promised I would bring this post back up after the game. I'm not real sure what watching Henri play in high school has anything to do with coaching, but coming from you, I'm not surprised. He is not a good coach and tonight, he gave up on his kids.

Recap: 25-2 after the first quarter and there was no looking back. At one point in the second half we were up by 41. Starnes 17, Glover 14, Kegarise 11, Young 11. Starnes also had 11 boards, 3 blocks, 5 steals, and 3 assists. I said "Blowout" and they delivered.

Ball Boy, I would probably quit with the bold predictions. This again is showing your knowledge of high school basketball. Great Job!!

Wow, I wonder what Ballin and TNScout have to say? Looks like the Rebels have some confidence, which Rebel are you going to stop? I predict a much closer game this Friday, Hillsboro has talent!

Yeah from what I heard, Hillsboro looked very sharp tonight against us. Their shooting was on and they created alot of mismatches with their speed. 5 Burros had double figures tonight. I think Franklin can definitely match up with the speed well, but this is going to be a close one. Also, Jamal will get a big test against Arthur McMillan, a great balance of size and speed down low.