Pickett Co. @ Clay Co.

7asuperfan

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pickett co. should win with their talent and experience. Clay co hasn't played as well as I thought they would so far this season but this could be their coming out game . With Birdwell and the young talent that played well late last year I think they could be pretty good . Pickett has best player in district this year with plenty of help when they are playing.

The pickett-clay county game tonight (12/14) was a treat for anyone who got to see it. It wasn't a one-sided game, but heart-pounding action the whole way through. I wasn't confident in our (Clay's) victory until about ten seconds left in the game... it could have gone either way for most of the game... i was afraid pickett would drain another three at the end and come back.. credit must be given to pickett...they are an awesome program and they play a fast, tough game. Unfortunately for pickett, the dawgs from the county of clay rained down like a pack of wild spider-monkeys!!!! Way to go Clay! You boys played your hearts out tonight!

This was the best game I have watched this year. Let me first say that Clay Co. played an amazing game, they did almost everything right and their shots were falling. Their defense was spectacular. Now with that said, this was Jacob Wright's worse game of the year, he was colder than the polar bears in Alaska and still had 21 pts. He just never could turn it on like he has every other game this year, and it wasn't nessicarily Clay's defense that prevented him from scoring, he just couldn't knock down wide open shots and he had to keep shooting because for a while their noone else would. I know TC has only played in 4 games this year due to injury, but could we start getting him the ball more? James Gibson and TC had a great game and did all they could, but could Brent Logan please step up and learn to take a shot. Brent, your a senior, you are the second option on this team, its time to start pulling the trigger. He had 11 but when he saw how cold Jacob was he should have started looking for his shot more. Coach Edwards had a fantastic defense ready for PC, and I blame the loss on Bibb's inability to figure out his defense and adjust, and Jacob being icey from three point range. It seems sometimes to me like Bibb can't make in game adjustments to Edward's defenses, I've noticed it before when Clay had a good team. Congrats to Clay Co. you played like you deserved to be the best team in the district and for now you are. I heard the announcer tell my friend that it was the best game Clay has played all year, and we should have expected that.

Coach Edwards had a fantastic defense ready for PC, and I blame the loss on Bibb's inability to figure out his defense and adjust, and Jacob being icey from three point range. It seems sometimes to me like Bibb can't make in game adjustments to Edward's defenses, I've noticed it before when Clay had a good team. Congrats to Clay Co. you played like you deserved to be the best team in the district and for now you are. I heard the announcer tell my friend that it was the best game Clay has played all year, and we should have expected that.

Are you just frustrated about losing to Clay Co., or are you serious about being upset with Bibb? Plenty of Pickett faithful that will argue with you on that call. I think this is the first negative comment concerning Bibb???